Login Search

NRL Grand Final

Last Post

Default NRL Grand Final

Have any of you guys locked in any bets for this so far?
My head says Storm but I would really like to see Parramatta win it. Centrebet released their game total and it is sitting at around 35.5 and while taking the under is always the popular bet when it comes to games that are played in the wet I think taking the over is still a decent play even considering the defensive capabilites of each team. I feel that something has just got to give and that there is just too many good offensive players like Slater, Hayne, Inglis and Smith for there two be a lack of tries.

So at the moment I am leaning towards the over and I am intersted to see what you guys think is going to happen.

oh bloody hell, i didnt know it was gonna rain, i have no jacket, we dont wear jackets in melbourne . it never rains. lol

Round 19, 20-Jul-2009 at Parramatta Stadium : Parramatta vs Melbourne 18 - 16
Round 16, 29-Jun-2008 at Parramatta Stadium : Parramatta vs Melbourne 24 - 22
Preliminary Final, 23-Sep-2007 at Telstra Dome : Melbourne vs Parramatta 26 - 10
Round 23, 17-Aug-2007 at Olympic Park : Melbourne vs Parramatta 14 - 10
Qualifying Final, 10-Sep-2006 at Olympic Park : Melbourne vs Parramatta 12 - 6
Round 14, 11-Jun-2006 at Parramatta Stadium : Parramatta vs Melbourne 22 - 34

well looking at the stats , looks like 4 under/2 overs but 35.5 seems to low for me. maybe 38 would be better. im liking the over. plus these games has been close so eels plus the points looks like a gud bet to me. or even with centrebet eels PYOL eels +6.5 @$1.78.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscash View Post
Yeah although ive got a season bet on parra ive still taken them with the 5.5 start aswell.I wish i did what alias has done but with the +6.5 at centrebet i still might yet for back up.As for the total points im not sure.Good luck everyone.
Best of luck. I also think that Parra over 15.0 points @ 1.90 is a decent bet at sportingbet.