Login Search

THE Rugby Thread (easysaid, RLF, Sando & others)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
Flukey game that England one... early missed kicks, complete fluke try by SA and England going for the kick down 4, harsh for any England backers.
A win's a win. I've had numerous bad beats in my sports betting career so I have no problem with some luck landing on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
A win's a win. I've had numerous bad beats in my sports betting career so I have no problem with some luck landing on my side.
Absolutely, it goes both ways, wasnt directed at you in any way. I know there were a couple of England backers in this thread, and was kinda harsh for them was all I meant. Good call on both SA and the under!

Hey sando, can you tell me when I should expect more rugby plays from you? I am really looking forward to the international play because you sound very confident about them. I just wish there was a way for me to catch the rugby games in the states because I love playing the game but it just isn't popular enough in the USA to warrant having a tv station air any of the games. Anyways, I would truly appreciate if you could let me know when to check the thread back out.....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
Hey sando, can you tell me when I should expect more rugby plays from you? I am really looking forward to the international play because you sound very confident about them. I just wish there was a way for me to catch the rugby games in the states because I love playing the game but it just isn't popular enough in the USA to warrant having a tv station air any of the games. Anyways, I would truly appreciate if you could let me know when to check the thread back out.....thanks

You can always try livetv.ru/en for live streams - they usually have the games on.

got buried by ireland under. argen looked tired. lucky italy cover the points after 1st half thriller and tonga played well. congrats on the great picks sando. can't wait for ur sevens pick. are you gonna sit there watch all the games and make the picks? that's like 11-12 hrs a day for 3 days.

TABs on ABs match this week. most of the books will have the similar line/totals.
+16.5 eng v ab
total o/u 45.5
eng o/u 14.5
ab o/u 30.5 <- goin big on ab over if the weather's fine.