Login Search

The JBEX Tracking Show

Last Post

derby

#7 honor marie (12-1 currently)

only 3 starts as a 2yo were at churchill downs with 2 wins and
and a 2nd .. the 2nd was on a sloppy track so I give extra credit for both wins being on fast ones ..also the 2nd fast track win was around 2 turns in a grade 2..having not only 2 wins here but a grade 2 route at this track as a 2yo (enough 2's for you lol) carry a lot of weight ,no pun intended, for me ..looks like a really bad trip on a sloppy track in his 3yo debut @ the fairgrounds followed by a 2nd by a length in the louisiana derby (his last race)the latter at a 1 3/16 which is an extra half furlong further than the typical 1 1/8 mile preps ..he was closing a lot in that race so i prefer only an extra half furlong vs the longer furlong stretchout for the other major prep runners

being a deep closer he'll need a fast pace to set him up and think there's a good chance they'll be one today

this is my write-up and thoughts from looking at the pp's ..no other input from others written or video material which is very easy to get these days
Last edited by JBEX; 05-04-24 at 02:23 PM.

one other thing I'd like to add and you know I don't play off turf races..that ok for you to exclude those or you want me to take the responsibility to make them no plays ?

good, sloppy and muddy are OK to play

good yielding soft turf ok to play

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
one other thing I'd like to add and you know I don't play off turf races..that ok for you to exclude those or you want me to take the responsibility to make them no plays ?

good, sloppy and muddy are OK to play

good yielding soft turf ok to play
I will remember that off turf races = no play. You can keep a eye out if I slip up. thx