Login Search

fall racing 2023

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
first official play on the JBEX tracking show thread. I know you have a CD play you posted as well for tomorrow that I will grade.
all 4.5f for a while at finger lakes ..yes cd R4
tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
churchill tuesday

this is a 1 1/4 mile (derby distance) msw ..won't be involved in first 3 races..looks like a good chance it'll be muddy or good .. hopefully not but that's ok

R4 #5 bettera (8-1)
@ 2:13

R7 #3 transparency (3-1)
@ 3:50

R9 #9 patriarchal (8-1) lower
@4:55

a little easier not to do quotes madison..mentioned here a few times with regard to scroll in posts is difficult for me

R6 ..thing I don't like is it's all right in front of you as far as big figures but they're on dirt and mott is not good 1st grass

R7....broke maiden first out and just missed in 2nd start ..big pedigree and like that she's only a 3yo..my only knock, similiar to above, is it's obvious in the pp's. don't like from a value perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
a little easier not to do quotes madison..mentioned here a few times with regard to scroll in posts is difficult for me

​Sorry, I don't understand.
a minor point..when I do any posting new,editing or reply I have difficulty scrolling within the post..just mentioning as to why i didn't "reply with quote "

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
GL Guru. Louisville a good fit 4U.

Tomorrow we never met a claimer who can't advance.
thanks b o a..actually once (if) they get through n3l it's tough to find spots..even bottom rung open claimers is a tough race ..but we're done with them by then lol