Login Search

jbex plays again

Last Post

Default jbex plays again

going back to the old format..tired of grading and tallying except I will keep the 2yo msw threads separate and they will be kept track of..all size tracks here and the turf marathon thread is also over (not many of those anyway)..the best days and the worst days I will not say anything..

going to try and be a little more selective this time around

hong kong and the meadowlands will stay separate and graded..both only 2 nights a week ..former has only a few weeks left and meadowlands i believe goes through early august
Last edited by JBEX; 06-25-21 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellymancan View Post
Grading and tallying is beyond time consuming. Most people on here know you're legit as you've almost been here for a decade and many of your thread results speak for themselves. Good luck, JBEX.
thanks jelly..makes things a real chore and believe sample sizes to reach a reasonable conclusion are huge and also track specific..you might be good at belmont and bad at gulfstream..just want to enjoy myself without the hassle

belmont

R1 #7 ginger kitty (4-1)
R3 #7 the big grey (10-1)
R4 #8 stay home mama (12-1)
R5 #5 the last ace (8-1)
R6 #10 write this down (4-1)

R8 #6 karak (6-1)think will be lower
R9 #1 lemon taffy (5-1)

churchill

R2 #4 bizzy echo (7-2)
R3 #7 actuary (8-1)
R4 #2 sweet queen bee (6-1)
R6 #2 woke up to aces (4-1)
R8 #6 lady de peron (15-1) half unit
R8 #9 salit (15-1) half unit

Last edited by JBEX; 06-24-21 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
thanks jelly..makes things a real chore and believe sample sizes to reach a reasonable conclusion are huge and also track specific..you might be good at belmont and bad at gulfstream..just want to enjoy myself without the hassle
Hey if you ever want me to track your picks by all means I would love to help

missed your plays on Wednesday at Happy Valley I see you are posting over at RX too?

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by ConleyPicks View Post
Hey if you ever want me to track your picks by all means I would love to help

missed your plays on Wednesday at Happy Valley I see you are posting over at RX too?

Let me know
it's a laborious chore imo conley but if you want to go ahead..if you want to stop at any point that's fine also

had a busy day Tuesday and don't like to put hong kong (or any tracks for that matter ) up within an hour of post time..

yes I do post meadowlands and hong kong there also

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
it's a laborious chore imo conley but if you want to go ahead..if you want to stop at any point that's fine also

had a busy day Tuesday and don't like to put hong kong (or any tracks for that matter ) up within an hour of post time..

yes I do post meadowlands and hong kong there also
I appreciate the offer conley but it's really not necessary