Login Search

Wednesday racing play

Last Post

Default Wednesday racing play

Just going to watch Saratoga the first couple of days.

Actually have one play today at Suffolk Downs. Yes, really.

I bet a couple races from there a few weeks ago and one of the horses that ran well is running back.

Race 9: Rubiano's Lad WPS with Tom the River Rat. These two ran 2-3 last out against a loose on the lead frontrunenr who never stopped. Rubiano's Lad should be around 5-1.

I get my PPs usually from equibase.com., but don't like spending $1.50 for a program for just one race, so in this case, I'm betting on prior PPs.

I use the OTB phone betting services that don't have any charges or minimums.

Quote Originally Posted by kdmfox View Post
SS ... Where do you get your PPs and what type do you use? ... Also, what service do you use to wager?

The Fox

I get the condensed PPs from TSN ... they are .50 each and are usually 1 page per race ... They are the same PPs that Brisnet has ... I like them as they have the basic information I need at the price ... One thing I definitely don't want to do is print out 3 pages per race ... The one thing I miss on them is the comment at the end of each line.

PM me your email and I'll send you Friday's Saratoga condensed and you can look it over ... I won't be playing tomorrow as work gets in the way ... I'd have no problem forwarding race programs I download.

I usually play at either Youbet or TVG ... The Youbet service is excellent ... You can get all the stats on individual horses, sires, etc by just clicking on the name ... And the feature I really like is you can cancel your bet, a feature I'm pretty sure is nowhere else.

Ran 5th at Suffolk at 8-1. Thought this one was a good bet. On to Saratoga.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
Just going to watch Saratoga the first couple of days.

Actually have one play today at Suffolk Downs. Yes, really.

I bet a couple races from there a few weeks ago and one of the horses that ran well is running back.

Race 9: Rubiano's Lad WPS with Tom the River Rat. These two ran 2-3 last out against a loose on the lead frontrunenr who never stopped. Rubiano's Lad should be around 5-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Sky View Post
I was thinking of signing up with YouBet, but they ask for a Social Security Number. I dont remember if any of the other ones did or not. I was thinking of using BookMaker for the horses.
Youbet is an American company based in California ... They ask for a SS# in case of a tax ticket ... They have everything you need including convenient ways to shuffle your $ back and forth ... Statistics, changes, video, etc ... Sign up and try it.