Login Search

Mr G&T Random Plays- Act II (Trying to Make Some Money)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post

AQU Race 6

$2 WP 5- Romantic Pursuit (ML 8-1) 2nd, paid $9.20
$2 Ex 5/2,6,7 no good, ran 6-5-2; 6-5 exacta paid $72.00
Race 9

$2 WP 13,14 13 came 2nd, paid $11.40, 14- no good
Amount Wagered: $18.00
Amount Returned: $20.60

Beginning Balance: $2000.00
Previous Balance: $2517.80
Ending Balance: $2520.40

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
Hey Mr. G&T: did you get the email from HT on the all optional format returning to the site. That is where they give you X amount of races to choose from but you do not pick every race. Good way to play it.
NO, I didn't get any email. Just like I did any email my ranking and playing for the other pools. wonder if it's because I haven't been a member long enough.

NO, I didn't get any email. Just like I did any email my ranking and playing for the other pools. wonder if it's because I haven't been a member long enough.
OK HT sends out a blog each week with news and updates for the weekends action. Also sends out info on contests coming up. Anyway maybe if you want send them an email and ask to be added to list.

Hey Mr. G&T: did you get the email from HT on the all optional format returning to the site. That is where they give you X amount of races to choose from but you do not pick every race. Good way to play it.

what do you think the ratio is of races to choose from to races to play

KEE/GP - 18 Races, Max 8 Selections

Here is the 1 All Optional they have up. HT is fine tuning their all optional format. Does this format interest you?

sure...race selection would make it much more interesting to me