Login Search

Hart/Jbex/Rider Contest 1/7-4/28

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
It's fine with me ............but can we make it 5 plays a day.
Have no problem with that. And yeah you do not have to make any plays if you choose not to. 5 would be the max though if JBEX agrees. And we bump it up to 250 MIN and 300 Max. Will wait to hear back from JBEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
Have no problem with that. And yeah you do not have to make any plays if you choose not to. 5 would be the max though if JBEX agrees. And we bump it up to 250 MIN and 300 Max. Will wait to hear back from JBEX.
I'm fine with that..with the extra play a day and 2 from parx (optional) on twosday ha ha that could add 30 plays a month ..good idea to increase total plays

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
One last thing on show betting. Glad we are just doing W/P. Simpler to grade especially with 3 of us participating, and JBEX I hardly ever bet show when playing the parimutuels either.

pretty much expert consensus from what I've read that it's a bad bet. ..you're splitting pool with two other horses and if they're short odds not good for your payoff..value not there

I've decided that 250 minimum a little much for me so if it's OK with you guys I'd rather go along at my own pace..I'm one card a day and with the amount of time I spend on this and the possibility on some days may only like 2 or 3 plays (or not play at all)...I may very well end up with 250 but don't want to feel forced to get there..I'll definitely do 150 ,probably do 200 and less than 50/50 get to 250..I'm not staked for points in this anyway and if you guys want to up your plays daily that's your call..I don't mind doing the roi's if you want..formula for that is simple
..(return/plays×4)2

example

return =180.. plays=50
180/200 =.90
.90×2 =1.80

means for every $2 invested you got back $1.80..if you want you could half the amounts I came up with and do everything for $1 (skip the ×2)..then the current scores would be

.52 rider
.50 jbex
.46 hart
Last edited by JBEX; 01-10-17 at 07:40 AM.

K guys. .we're good..today perfect example..I don't like parx at all besides the two I picked..wouldn't put up any additional plays..Realize we can only use two at parx but if this was a regular day that's all I'd want to do..on another topic really like gb this weekend..realize never a stretch to take aaron rogers but those systems and the team trend very strong..a lot to overcome for dal
imo