Login Search

NYRA Circuit - 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Heppy10 View Post
Hey do you mind telling me why you like temeraine so much? Its a hard race and I'm can't decide who I like

He seems to be very consistent at marathon turf races at this
level and should be fit third off the short layoff

Quote Originally Posted by Heppy10 View Post
Hey do you mind telling me why you like temeraine so much? Its a hard race and I'm can't decide who I like
-love the 3 steady works since last race
-3rd off the layoff
-arguably the best turf rider in the US....huge Lezcano fan on the grass
-5 hole is a nice draw imo for such a long race

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
What's the better play exacta box or trifecta box....I'm gonna take 7-8 horses....california chrome, samraat, chitu, ride on curling, general a Rod, intense holiday, Daza, wildcat red??.? What ya think??
can someone else chime in? im not much of an exotics guy...
not a matter of which is the better play....trifecta is obviously tougher to hit, but the payout is higher...

i will prob do a 4 horse Tri box and hope to hit a grand slam - and of course my top pick across...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
can someone else chime in? im not much of an exotics guy...
not a matter of which is the better play....trifecta is obviously tougher to hit, but the payout is higher...

i will prob do a 4 horse Tri box and hope to hit a grand slam - and of course my top pick across...
Rough crowd over here with the ponies

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
What's the better play exacta box or trifecta box....I'm gonna take 7-8 horses....california chrome, samraat, chitu, ride on curling, general a Rod, intense holiday, Daza, wildcat red??.? What ya think??
8 horse.. ex box 56 tri box 336
7 horse.. ex box 42 tri box 210