Login Search

Kentucky derby thread thoughts and predictions . Keep it going only derby picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post

I really think California Chrome is gonna be a /5 odds now with the 3rd and 4th choices scratching. Wicked Strong will be a solid 2nd choice and I think Danza kinda by default will be 3rd or 4th choice.
If Social Inclusion happens to get in he will take a lot of money too .

Quote Originally Posted by Draynay View Post
I liked Top Billing too ! These horses are dropping like flies. Two Florida Derby horses out with only 2 left.... and I don't think Wildcat has worked out yet.....
Social Inclusion is legit.He is the only one that might knock me off Wicked Strong.

SI is going to the Preakness. And has no chance of winning.
If they get into the derby they are going there(1)("If we can make the Derby, we're going to go").You're like (2)The Onion of forum posters.You state everything as if it's 100% fact but it's the opposite.You should try listening instead of spewing nonsense.

1. http://www.kentuckyderby.com/news/20...uses-preakness
2. http://www.theonion.com/section/sports/?ref=auto
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Slimpickens gave mikemca 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
If Social Inclusion happens to get in he will take a lot of money too .

Social Inclusion is legit.He is the only one that might knock me off Wicked Strong.
I agree about SI. He was giant in the Wood considering how wide he was and how the track was playing. I would definetly like to see him get in but I think it's fairly unlikely.

To show you just how bad racing is in California Midnight Hawk went to the Illinois Derby to race against some pretty bad horse and LOST. Stakes winner in California and 2nd place finisher to CC couldn't beat a rag tag field. I wouldn't bet a dime on CC to do anything in the Derby.

To show you just how bad racing is in California Midnight Hawk went to the Illinois Derby to race against some pretty bad horse and LOST. Stakes winner in California and 2nd place finisher to CC couldn't beat a rag tag field. I wouldn't bet a dime on CC to do anything in the Derby.
I would have been off by a couple of words, but this is exactly what I thought I was going to read from you. And you have a valid point if CC was anywhere near the others in CA when they finished.

Midnight Hawk doesn't have the distance needed for the ILL, most knew that going into it. At this rate SI has a pretty good chance of making the churchill gates!

Quote Originally Posted by dballard125 View Post
They're laughing at this clown, Draynay, over on the HRT forum. Seriously. Apparently his predictions were so atrocious over there, that they consider any horse he promotes to be jinxed. They're loving it that he's bashing Chrome.
Thats great...always nice to see the same people use the same names on other forums.

Default Draynay is Draynay everywhere !

I use the same name on all the blogs and most people know who I am on facebook. Unlike nearly everyone else I let it be known who I am. I am a Florida racing fan and believe that most of the talent in the country races in Florida. This year is no different. As far as people at HRT ? All 4 of them wouldn't know how to pick a Derby winner if it fell out of the sky landed on their face and wiggled.

If you are on CC for the Derby good for you but he isn't going to win a thing outside of California. He is a State Champion just like the Poly Champion Mare before him.