Login Search

PETA's going after Asmussen

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
yup....pizzed about nizzle hockey....cecil127 shoots, cecil127 scores .....run along "wanna be Voltaire"....you and your lil nutty buddy pronk have 911 conspiracy's to conjure up....LMAO!
Keep editing your stupid posts. You must be really self-conscious that your idiocy is showing. Keep rummaging through my old posts. I can see you're becoming a fan. Aren't you a little old to be fawning over another man's s message board banter? Get it together you groupie. You're gonna embarrass your horse whipping cohorts, and that's saying something.

wait, you come into this thread and chit it up with your lame attempt at homo humor, call me a stalker for looking up a few of your posts (BECAUSE I NEVER PHUKKIN HEARD OF YA PAL!!!!!) then try to blame the topic getting derailed on me....? I mean, really bro? ahhh hell, WTF am I bothering with you (some ass clown that would take up the argument that 911 was an inside job of some sort) for anyway....ur a total head case. lucky us you landed here in the horse forum...lol

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
wait, you come into this thread and chit it up with your lame attempt at homo humor, call me a stalker for looking up a few of your posts (BECAUSE I NEVER PHUKKIN HEARD OF YA PAL!!!!!) then try to blame the topic getting derailed on me....? I mean, really bro? ahhh hell, WTF am I bothering with you (some ass clown that would take up the argument that 911 was an inside job of some sort) for anyway....ur a total head case. lucky us you landed here in the horse forum...lol
Well for people like you the horse forum doubles as a sex advice forum. You consider taking "Seabiscuit" around the track as foreplay. What goes on behind the haystack, stays behind the haystack.

What you got Stockholm Syndome? I hijack your thread and now you're sweet on me? GTFOutta here. I sure as hell ain't looking at your old posts. But you on the other hand.......reading me up and down like the latest New York Times bestseller.

If you're so keen on the 911 issue, you should have posted in that thread when it was current. I can't imagine you'd have had anything original to add. Just another sheep who sticks to the official word like glue. Fancy that, a sheep who likes horses. You quadrupeds sure stick together don't ya.

congrats, youre an official sicko...LMAO!

and I quote:

Weeder, practice sex on Grandma late nights while she lies asleep. The last thing you wanna do is score some fine bird at the discotheque and be ill-prepared in the sack. Get a few reps in on Grandma just to acclimate yourself to the thrust of the hips. If she happens to awake mid-coitus, just tell her you're frantically searching for a contact lense. Elderly people will believe anything.

BURIED? don't tell me youd chase cheap thrills with a shovel....homo/granny/necro..I see a pattern developing....LMAO

such an easy read....

Not a member of PETA. Being my fanboy and all, you should know this.

It's obvious you thoroughly enjoy reading my posts. At first I was half-kidding about the groupie thing. But now I'm dead serious.

I'm done with you. You're already buried and fail to amuse me anymore. You simply don't have the wits to keep up. No wonder you hang out in the horse forum. It's like the special ed of SBR.

i wasn't trying to amuse you in the first place...obviously you took an interest in cecil127 & came in here fawning all over me in your super don juan style, remember?
I do a lil scouting and all of a sudden youre convinced im "sweet on you"...lol

sorry I missed you calling me a "stiff"...I guess that's where you became the jilted (necro) stalker and went ape-chit on this thread.

now get back to making up in depth stories about what youre thinking about doing to someones grandmother you classless piece of chit, and leave us "special eds" to our forum that (sick) folks like you hopefully avoid like the plague,mmmmmkay wittle guy.

thanks for trying though & god speed with your sexual hang-ups and 911 truther theories! LMAO!!

^^^^ Fail........like every one of your previous responses. "Scouting"......pfft, yeah fvcking right. Who are you kidding? This isn't the NFL combine. All the info you needed to respond to my posts in this thread were conveniently assembled right here IN THIS THREAD. That's kinda how it works. If you wanna read my posts, fine. But you're following me around like it's a goddamn Twitter account. So yeah, you're a fanboy.

And taking my posts from an entirely different board out of context isn't even clever. If that's all you got, then you clearly have nothing.

And again with the 9/11 shit..........if you wanna start a thread on that, you're more than welcome. Otherwise shut it. Just calling me a "conspiracy theorist" and then following it up with your fruity little emoticons or an "LOL" doesn't make you cool, and it certainly doesn't make you correct. Until you can contribute something to the conversation beyond mere posturing, then I'll assume you're just another brainwashed fucktard who waits with an open mouth for his opinion to be GIVEN TO HIM by anyone willing to do what you apparently can't............think for yourself.

Forever buried.