Login Search

PETA's going after Asmussen

Last Post

I think we all would like for this stuff to get cleaned up and hopefully it will, at least to a certain degree. With that being said, PETA are a bunch of lunatics! I truly think their hearts are in the right place, but they never go about anything the right way and I can't support them because of that even though I am a huge animal lover.

Hopefully the state where this was recorded is a state with laws against recording audio of people without their knowledge and the person who did it will be prosecuted!

PETA successfully ended greyhound racing in New England states with their incessant interference. maybe there was some abuse but they overreacted as usual and are hell bent on destroying thoroughbred racing as well. need group to destroy PETA somehow. i say prosecute the abusers but don't take the whole industry down.

Wait a minute here. Are you guys saying what I think you're saying? That this Assmushen guy had sex with horses behind the bleachers at the racetrack? Is that what you heathens do in your spare time? This "sport" is just a cover for bestial tendencies? You sickos probably use horsey sauce on your Arby's classics.

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
dr sig freud would have a field day with your replies.....right to the homo stuff, eh?. says a lot about you dip chit.
You're not very bright are you. My previous post referred not to "homo stuff," but your uptight, anal, stick-in-the-mud disposition. I made a joke, you went on the defense. I call you a stiff, you're so dense it flies right over your concrete skull. Not my problem.

Yeah, Freud would have a field day with me. I take that as a compliment. But Jane Goodall would have a field day with YOU on account of the fact that you obviously have the learning capacity of an ape.

Now go nurse on some donkey dong........... There you go fella. I threw you a bone. It's a homo joke and a bestiality joke all wrapped up in one flavorful enchilada of tasteless humor. Now have at it with your weak attempts for the last word.

any chance you wanna say that chit to my face? yea, just as I thought closet case seeking attention...run along. right into traffic, mmmmkay wittle boy w/ no friends.

*pizzy case yuor bracket blew up in your face already? LMAO!

"Worst case scenario I place somewhere in the top 20 and pocket 100k."

ever think maybe nizzle hockey (roundball) isnt "your game"? LMAO!
Last edited by cecil127; 03-23-14 at 06:33 AM.

I'd normally just call PETA a terrorist organization and ignore whatever they say but if that article is near right maybe they have a point here.

I guess it's partly a symptom of a dieing industry and lack of funds but US racing will be destroyed if they continue to not follow worlds best practice with horse care.

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
any chance you wanna say that chit to my face? yea, just as I thought closet case seeking attention...run along. right into traffic, mmmmkay wittle boy w/ no friends.

*pizzy case yuor bracket blew up in your face already? LMAO!

"Worst case scenario I place somewhere in the top 20 and pocket 100k."

ever think maybe nizzle hockey (roundball) isnt "your game"? LMAO!
You're getting dumber with each reply. Why are you still trying? I think you're just flattered that I took the time to respond to your shit thread, even if it was a troll shot. If it wasn't for me, there'd be nothing but crickets in here. Any attention is good attention right? Sure, I'll say it to your face..........................when you hand me my burger and fries through the drive-thru window.

Look at you, all up in my previous posts. Doing a background dig are you? Everything check out Sherlock? You must be really butthurt if you're trying to razz me about my bracket. Good luck with that. That whole thread was tongue in cheek, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that. You probably wear Velcro shoes you big dumb ape.

yup....pizzed about nizzle hockey....cecil127 shoots, cecil127 scores .....run along "wanna be Voltaire"....you and your lil nutty buddy pronk have 911 conspiracy's to conjure up....LMAO!
Last edited by cecil127; 03-23-14 at 04:57 PM.