Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
OK thanks.. was aware you can get very specific trainer stats there..is that a custom request or something that was just there?
Everything is so user friendly

they do it for you

plus you get too see work our reports and pp’s from previous races they ran against

to view which race a next winner won or whatever

I credit a big part of my handicapping to it

belmont

R6 #2 one time around (12-1)
R8 #6 made you look (2-1)
R9 #3 hudson overpass (10-1)

keeneland

R4 #7 mr sarinana (12-1)

R5 #6 wicked solution (12-1)**
R5 #11 busby spring (30-1)

**two horses

R6 #1 front door (3-1)

a hole trainer finally puts this horse at a level he can win

R7 #3 one step (4-1)
R8 #9 wexx (15-1)
R9 #4 urban insight (6-1)

meadowlands

R2 #5 second bite (6-1)
R3 #7 keeneasabean (5-2)
R4 #2 laura's patriot (5-1)
R6 #1 paul cane (5-1)
Last edited by JBEX; 10-25-19 at 11:34 AM.

me too..I put a lot of time into it and for the most part I don't bet lol..but love the challenge..breeders cup will put something in play

I tend to be streaky and while I don't keep track i'm pretty sure my bottom line depends on hitting big prices..have no problem collecting a 3-2 .. that's not going to help me much long run but does feel good when i'm going bad..a little motivation going forward

my best today was a 23-1 that finished a solid 2nd beaten by a 14-1 who I believe they said was 5-1 mL (didn't check)
..i'll come around but whether it's tomorrow or next week is anybody's guess

I respect you

but something else involved when your actually playing

Some days I can’t play deep tickets , some days I can

but I’ve figured this game out finally

You play 1-2 circuits , your favorite and maybe pick a small one

minus triple crown / breeders cup / big race days

^ side note : following NY DAILY , it’s so great to see low priced familiar horses that you know you can just toss ...

you only bet the minimum $2 to WP, $1 EX , $0.50 Tri , $0.10 Super (if you like the vertical)

you grind that money to play the horizontals

so a good handicapper , never gets hurt and makes scores while staying in the game

I always looked for the big score but if I’m gonna continue to play long term

you just grind

idk but that’s what I’m feeling to implore

I actually feel i'm probably better at the mid range tracks
but lack the discipline to stick to it..always tempted to play ny and usually do just because it's the majors..not knocking you for playing it but my game is better suited to tracks like md,florida and ky circuit ..can't explain why but just feels that way to me...md especially has improved their product a lot..really need to make an effort to try and play those more often

with me I feel I can play any track with all the info in the pp's but I should spend more time on the above mentioned circuits as I feel have more of an edge there

horizontals and verticals are both nice bets as the pools imo are inefficient which leads to a lot of value in the payouts