Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
I like acre also

fort ** Henry was 1.1 mil purchase

not taking money yet either
thanks..really predicated on it staying on the turf and less excited about it..not watching it now but will look at the rest later..gonna do dmr later

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
I like acre also

fort ** Henry was 1.1 mil purchase

not taking money yet either

he's a 3/4 to california chrome but by pulpit's #1 son (tapit) .. cc was by a minor son of pulpit (lucky pulpit)

usually don't comment after the race but the best angle imo on higher power in the pacific classic is that sadler even considered running him in the race.. on paper (at least the brisnets) he's not even close to good enough.. one of the least impressive horses (credential wise) to win I've ever seen and he not only wins but romps.. real head scratcher to me

waiting to see track conditions at saratoga.. have a hunch some turf races may be off

monmouth

R2 #6 congaree rose (4-1)
R3 #1 strawberry red (5-2)
R4 #9 balaban (8-5)

probably odds-on but looks really tough.. jason servis placed right and fresh.. outside in turf sprints doing well with a small sample to go by

R6 #1 summer mischief (5-1)

saratoga.. know it's off the turf for certain races

R3 #4 in good spirits (6-1)

horse that cost a good amount for the pedigree (even with one of the better sires), one of the best first out trainers.. works on the slow side but that gets you a price

R5 #6 wicked spirit (8-1)
R5 #3 palace avenger (4-1) half unit

just looking to make a little or break even if latter wins.. respect her

R6 #7 abilene trail (9-2)
Last edited by JBEX; 08-18-19 at 12:57 PM.