Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
I don't use bitcoin and picking races enough for me..don't see me betting points..not knocking it,just not for me
So a free nice steak $100 dinner ain't up your alley? No worries. Yeah I do not do BTC either. I just play for the 200 point Free Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
So a free nice steak $100 dinner ain't up your alley? No worries. Yeah I do not do BTC either. I just play for the 200 point Free Play.
I don't want to have to think about betting..just like to pick although it wouldn't take a lot to take a shot every once in a while which would be what I do if I did bet points..the btc
don't feel like learning

I don't want to have to think about betting..just like to pick although it wouldn't take a lot to take a shot every once in a while which would be what I do if I did bet points..the btc
don't feel like learning
Yeah understand you rarely wager you just cap. NO worries. But like I said with the points you have if you won PRO you get to keep 3K which would be almost enough for an $100 OUTBACK GC. Or more than enough for a $50 Buffalo WIld wings GC. All for playing the ponies. Not bad. But whatever floats your boat. I really like the points system here. Saves me real coins no doubt. GL this week with SAR/DMR.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
Yeah understand you rarely wager you just cap. NO worries. But like I said with the points you have if you won PRO you get to keep 3K which would be almost enough for an $100 OUTBACK GC. Or more than enough for a $50 Buffalo WIld wings GC. All for playing the ponies. Not bad. But whatever floats your boat. I really like the points system here. Saves me real coins no doubt. GL this week with SAR/DMR.

not claiming 60% of the prize would bother me more.. if that barrier were removed would do it but as I said don't feel like getting involved with btc

not claiming 60% of the prize would bother me more.. if that barrier were removed would do it but as I said don't feel like getting involved with btc
Agree with the BTC. NO dice here. I will eat the $200 if I win that's the way it goes. Scored $250 in SB squares and got nothing. But for 200 point FP I am in.

saratoga (these are for off track only)

R4 #8 sicarii (8-1) mto
R5 #2 ain't none lucky (5-1)
R6 #12 overtime olivia

scheduled for turf but she is a dirt horse who I doubt will be scratched if it's a sloppy track

saratoga (these are for off track only)

R4 #8 sicarii (8-1) mto
R5 #2 ain't none lucky (5-1)
R6 #12 overtime olivia

scheduled for turf but she is a dirt horse who I doubt will be scratched if it's a sloppy track
Good calls JBEX: a winner in the 4th Pays $30.60 and 2 places races 5/6.
Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 07-17-19 at 03:47 PM.

saratoga.. know off the turf and sloppy

R5 #9 city man (2-1)
R6 #6 girlfriend rocket (8-1)
R7.. 13/16 exacta box.. guessing mid teens exacta

del mar

R1 #5 prince ricky (12-1)
R2 #5 mystery messenger (7-2)

R3 #3 drill time (8-1)*
R3 #8 hard to come home (6-1)*

* 50% more than you'd bet on one horse divided between both.. no place (my recommendation)

R4 #9 senora power (7-2)
Last edited by JBEX; 07-18-19 at 02:38 PM.