Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
GL JBEX. I understand it's a bit chilly (On a poor run myself)in this thread, but give you credit for keep plugging away. See what happens today.

it's a numbers game.. patience and some luck required with long shots.. think if you have good insight going in (not saying I do.. that's one's own judgment) that's all you can ask.. everyone's got strengths and weakness's with their selection methods in this game and that's just part of it.. if you could hit horses at a rate of 75% of their odds (16-1's once every 13 times) over the long haul you'd make a lot of money but that's really not doable by most.. that's where the high take kills you

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
it's a numbers game.. patience and some luck required with long shots.. think if you have good insight going in (not saying I do.. that's one's own judgment) that's all you can ask.. everyone's got strengths and weakness's with their selection methods in this game and that's just part of it.. if you could hit horses at a rate of 75% of their odds (16-1's once every 13 times) over the long haul you'd make a lot of money but that's really not doable by most.. that's where the high take kills you
Yeah good points. Like sports gambling you can easily go on good/bad runs. I think sometimes when on a bad run you have to be careful not to lose too much confidence. Again GL today and for start of DMR.

I think of it this way ---> My knowledge is absolute 0 about horses! I rather listen to JBEX knowing there is always a risk. Through the good times and bad; I appreciate all the time you take JBEX in order to provide us your picks. Gambling is gambling and if anyone out there is worried about bad streaks --> they should definitely pick a much SAFER & CHEAPER hobby lol

Last edited by Seastriper; 07-14-19 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seastriper View Post

I think of it this way ---> My knowledge is absolute 0 about horses! I rather listen to JBEX knowing their is always a risk. Through the good times bad; I appreciate all the time you take JBEX in order to provide us your picks. Gambling is gambling and if anyone out there is worried about bad streaks --> they should definitely pick a much SAFER & CHEAPER hobby lol

Yeah good deal. But do not forget about Mr. G&T, Harthebar, and occasionally STR when he posts a pick. JBEX is the main, guy but not the only sheriff in town. GL today Seastrper. Ride the hot capper. Jbex will get going again. Also Louisville Kid is a tough capper as well.

I think of it this way ---> My knowledge is absolute 0 about horses! I rather listen to JBEX knowing their is always a risk. Through the good times bad; I appreciate all the time you take JBEX in order to provide us your picks. Gambling is gambling and if anyone out there is worried about bad streaks --> they should definitely pick a much SAFER & CHEAPER hobby lol

no problem sea striper.. appreciate the good word ..this game (especially saratoga) can humble anyone
and never feel i'm terrific on a good spell or terrible on a bad one

saratoga

R1 #10 morning gold (8-1)

horse cost an extraordinary amount of money for his pedigree.. fast workouts spaced a week apart datng all the way back to mid may.. solid trainer who is terrible with debut horses but need a little something to throw the public off..i'll go with the positives and give it a go

R2 #7 passcode (3-1)

R3 #7 bears mafia (8-1)

R4 #1 titan's will (4-1)

R5 #3 retro street (8-1)

R6 #10 dooder (12-1)

broke his maiden first time out as a 2yo doing this (always impressive) up here but that was 2 years ago.. need more and I get it with irad riding.. mclaughlin sensational with 2nd starters under his care and a race under him in a sprint (running line) that I like preceding a stretch out

R8 #9 stellar agent (6-1)
Bump

Yeah good deal. But do not forget about Mr. G&T, Harthebar, and occasionally STR when he posts a pick. JBEX is the main, guy but not the only sheriff in town. GL today Seastrper. Ride the hot capper. Jbex will get going again. Also Louisville Kid is a tough capper as well.
Mostly SILENT but always lurking! ---> Thank's Easy-Rider

Mostly SILENT but always lurking! ---> Thank's Easy-Rider
Yeah tough game this horse game, and players have highs/lows no doubt. Looks like you have a realistic approach to the runs both good and bad. You can learn some things from reading JBEX writeups, but check out STR"s thread here at SBR. Wealth of knowledge. I know I have learned a lot. GL moving forward.

^ Score 1st there JBEX get Free PRO Status. Would be great to see PRO under your avatar.
I don't use bitcoin and picking races enough for me..don't see me betting points..not knocking it,just not for me