R9 #5 heated verdict (5-1)

system for game tonight
series game 2..
previous away win > 10..
total > 188..

9-1 o/u (12.6)

only under by 1.5 pts

over 219
just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in... then threw me back out last 90 seconds

added R3 and R4 mth <<

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
pimlico saturday

R8 #7 bird's eye view (15-1)

think they'll be a legitimate pace which will set it up nicely for him.. probably was compromised last out with only 4 others running..solid 2yo form and has had to deal with a couple of extreme posts along the way..sure hope he'll go off 15-1 but I doubt it

R11 #6 watch me whip (12-1)

broke maiden first out last start at 7f and figure in that race one of the better ones in this field..top and bottom route pedigree and high dpi means he's a half (or full)to a really good one..ridiculous morning line

R13 preakness ^^^

#1 multiplier (30-1) ???

highest brisnet figure in field overall except for classic empire's bc juvenile..ran it winning the illinois derby last out and the pace he closed into was just average which makes it more impressive..think they'll be a decent pace to set it up for him..another morning line that is imo ridiculous
Hey JBEX: Checked out the Beyer for the Illinois Derby. Multiplier got an 88. Big difference from the 104 Brisnet assigned him. Maybe that is why he is 30/1 on ML. Does that give you a cause for pause? Will be interesting to see how he runs today.

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
pimlico saturday

R8 #7 bird's eye view (15-1)

think they'll be a legitimate pace which will set it up nicely for him.. probably was compromised last out with only 4 others running..solid 2yo form and has had to deal with a couple of extreme posts along the way..sure hope he'll go off 15-1 but I doubt it

R11 #6 watch me whip (12-1)

broke maiden first out last start at 7f and figure in that race one of the better ones in this field..top and bottom route pedigree and high dpi means he's a half (or full)to a really good one..ridiculous morning line

R13 preakness ^^^

#1 multiplier (30-1) ???

highest brisnet figure in field overall except for classic empire's bc juvenile..ran it winning the illinois derby last out and the pace he closed into was just average which makes it more impressive..think they'll be a decent pace to set it up for him..another morning line that is imo ridiculous
just found out that the beyer figure for the illinois derby was very low which explains the morning line..there about 10 lengths apart on performance
rating so don't know what to make of it honestly..if I were just using beyers would be a no play

Quote Originally Posted by Pmaynard19 View Post
How much more Early speed is in the field? I wonder if it will go down different than the Derby. I'm kinda stuck because my numbers from my very limited handicapping experience (a couple of weeks...) keeps me heading back to Classic Empire. I'm excited to see what happens. Good Luck to everyone today.

you never know who is going to win...but i think he is a solid pick....he could win also ......

lost some faith in brisnet with the big figure they had on multiplier in the Illinois derby.. have a hunch they are less accurate than drf, timeform and others.. can't afford the type of product I'd need from those mentioned so gonna stay away for awhile

have to make due with them .. I'm not a slave to speed figures anyway and no one should be..

pimlico

R4 #9 break the mold (6-1)
R5 #6 dirtyfoot (12-1)
R7 #5 pledge of love (4-1)
R9 #6 no love lost (6-1)

churchill

R2 #7 american alphabet (5-1)
R4 #3 malibu at moonlight (6-1)
R5 #1 cap's tale (6-1)
R6 #3 american sea (15-1)
R7 #3 uss altair (12-1)
R9 #2 my eminence (3-1)
Last edited by JBEX; 05-26-17 at 11:14 AM.