Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

gulfstream

R9 #7 camp courage (12-1)

homebred with big pedigree showed lots of promise as a 2yo in europe including breaking maiden in debut..ran twice on poly course in france as a young 3yo and wasn't impressive..now coming off over a year layoff could see a big effort at decent odds..james jerkens having a big meet and johnny v hops aboard...he is 2/3 riding for jj past 60 days..guessing those mounts on same horse

R11 #2 tequelita (5-1)

like the fight and versatility of this one..on pace,off pace and has done well at 4 different tracks..pretty much runs every time except for troubled trip in debut

this should do it for me today...

FG R11 louisiana derby

#1 patch (9-2)

GP R13 pan american stakes

#8 mr maybe (5-1)

GP R14 florida derby

#7 unbridled holiday (30-1)

showed some talent in two of his mile race's at GP..the third broke almost last from the rail..ran evenly behind tortoise pace set by #4 always dreaming ..could see him gaining some good conditioning from that and move forward ..another thing I like is he cost 420k so they obviously saw some quality in him from the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by JayTris07 View Post
GL today JBEX. I'm alive in the P6 and P5 at GP. I'm also liking the
#7 unbridled holiday (30-1). I'm boxing the 1,4,7.
thx jaytris..if you're hopefully alive to the final leg the 7 would certainly cap it off nice...gl

going to definetly look at the gulfstream p6 today.. guessing it'll go over 6 million with the mandatory payout.. If I feel I have no shot at taking down the whole thing myself with the ticket I select (most likely scenario) I'll post..or if I know I'm not going to play.. you could easily get 3-5x the parlay price with a hit today so still appealing even without being the lone winner

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
yep, deposited on tvg yesterday with the purpose of playing the 20 cent rainbow (i never play p6s). its worth it today.

got an early bankroll boost to boot by hitting the winner and per in the fla derby.
yes definitely is...the only p6 I ever got was a churchill downs 1.8M carryover I gave to my buddy about a dozen years ago..Wound up being close to 4M in pool and put together a 216 ticket...paid about 34k with consolations and he gave me 4K (bet is out of my league $$)..I put together a $345 ticket which I offered to him via text..if he doesn't get back to me by 1:30 (more than likely) I'll post it in here

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
yes definitely is...the only p6 I ever got was a churchill downs 1.8M carryover I gave to my buddy about a dozen years ago..Wound up being close to 4M in pool and put together a 216 ticket...paid about 34k with consolations and he gave me 4K (bet is out of my league $$)..I put together a $345 ticket which I offered to him via text..if he doesn't get back to me by 1:30 (more than likely) I'll post it in here
the parlay was around 8k so that's what's nice about these big carryovers

looks like my buddy's going to play..I'll put up the last 3 legs regardless of what he does and if I know he's not gonna bother post the whole thing..push it back to 2pm

tampa

R7 #6 liz more boy (20) #9 dr lee (15)
R8 #3 dr corday (8) #5 don't come knockin(15)