Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
j look at tampa race 6 loon river how high is he moving up here he is 15 to 1
n3l to open a big jump but not much choice if your down at tampa..centeno's #3 went through both n2L and n3l then tried starter hdcp 16k and ran even..I'd take a small shot with him but nothing great

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
n3l to open a big jump but not much choice if your down at tampa..centeno's #3 went through both n2L and n3l then tried starter hdcp 16k and ran even..I'd take a small shot with him but nothing great
ok he has been getting better....he has a lot of back class

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
ok he has been getting better....he has a lot of back class
I would say ny state bred allowance a lot better than 16k clm at tampa..his form wasn't so good in those which would bother me a bit

going to do oaklawn and santa anita..supposed to rain heavy (hasn't yet)at the former so do the first 3 and see what happens..not gonna play if it's an off track..shame as it's a great card there today including their first leg in the triple crown preps the southwest stakes

oaklawn

R2 #2 wild about irene (7-2)
R3 #5 dixie lover (5-1)
R4 #6 boardroom drama (5-1)
R5 #5 chip van winkle (4-1)

this a positive bunch with regards to off tracks by pedigree or past success..I always take my foot off the gas a little anyway when it's wet..I'll look at the rest later including santa anita

R6 #2 heartwood (8-1)
R7 razorback G3

#1 gun runner (4-5)

if this were a dry track I'm sure you'd have a bridge jumper..little less certain on the slop (if that's the case)..
as he finished 4th both attempts ..feel he's probably different horse now as a 4yo and think he'll crush this field ..other than that no interest in race

R8 #2 rocket time (4-1)
R9 southwest stakes G3

#2 sliver dust (10-1)

like the maiden breaker from the rail in a 10 horse field at churchill last out..the fact they'd run here off that win shows they must think a lot of him..blistering works at this track and the fact he's a 510k 2yo purchase by #1 sire tapit won't hurt his chances either..think he could have a big future ahead but one step at a time..slop shouldn't hurt his chances with his pedigree

I'll take a look hart..remember the name
Last edited by JBEX; 02-20-17 at 11:46 AM.