Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

R9 pacific classic
#7 beholder (3-1)

clement hirsch was the prelude to her huge win last year in this race and they try the same route again.. gets off the rail and should get a nice trip sitting off the other two biggies

Quote Originally Posted by tlafer View Post
Nice come from behind win by Coldspell for you in the 7th! I nailed the $178.80 double, I liked the 7 in the 6th. Thanks jbex!
thought he was too far back but man was he flying at the end!! late bloomer and have a hunch he's gonna be something good down the road ..big pedigree to boot.. parlay price for the double about $110 so you did real well
..congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
R9 pacific classic
#7 beholder (3-1)

clement hirsch was the prelude to her huge win last year in this race and they try the same route again.. gets off the rail and should get a nice trip sitting off the other two biggies
I like Beholder too, but is Gary gonna win the triple?? Now I have my doubts

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
I like Beholder too, but is Gary gonna win the triple?? Now I have my doubts
if she's up to it gary will get her there ..don't see why him winning last two would affect anything.. should be a great race

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
R11 #11 mystery train (5-1)

even run vs better should set him up nicely on the stretch out
like to correct as last not really what I would consider an even run but more of a useful primer to stretch out vs lesser horses.. this horse has run big at a mile twice in last 10 races

saratoga

R1 #4 samadi sky (5-2)
R2 #6 thunderon the nile (8-1)
R3 #3 saratoga charlie (3-1)

returns in 25 days as he did 4 starts back and just missed by a neck.. similar gradual fade running line prior to that one also (lengths not position)

more later