Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

R6 xbox 789 ..jaipur
R7 #3 dig deep (8-1) half.. #9 tom's ready (12-1) half...woody stephens
R8 #2 recepta (6-1) half.. #4 la berma (30-1) half...just a game
Last edited by JBEX; 06-11-16 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
What's your analysis on the Belmont JBex??
R11 belmont stakes

#5 stradivari

big pedigree, lightly raced.. like even run outside last out on as str said was probably a rail biased track..ran similar line in debut and returned to break his mdn next out by 11 lengths.. stretched out 1.5 furlongs that time and stretching 2.5 furlongs today.. when you factor in the different distances percentage wise a similar stretch out.. brad thomas (excellent mth analyst) said he's a long striding horse which fits the long sweeping turns at belmont well

#12 brody's cause (half)

lots of talent as a 2yo winning G1 breeders futurity and solid 3rd bc juvenile.. running line in kentucky derby very similar to line in tampa bay derby which he followed with a win in the blue grass 2 back ..stamina sire giant's causeway and damsire's damsire is sadler's wells which is as good a source of stamina as there is
Last edited by JBEX; 06-11-16 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
R11 belmont stakes

#5 stradivari

big pedigree, lightly raced.. like even run outside last out on as str said was probably a rail biased track..ran similar line in debut and returned to break his mdn next out by 11 lengths.. stretched out 1.5 furlongs that time and stretching 2.5 furlongs today.. when you factor in the different distances percentage wise a similar stretch out.. brad thomas (excellent mth analyst) said he's a long striding horse which fits the long sweeping turns at belmont well

#12 brody's cause (half)

lots of talent as a 2yo winning G1 breeders futurity and solid 3rd bc juvenile.. running line in kentucky derby very similar to line in tampa bay derby which he followed with a win in the blue grass 2 back ..stamina sire giant's causeway and damsire's damsire is sadler's wells which is as good a source of stamina as there is
Nice , I'm also on Brody's Cause. It will be big payout if he wins....

belmont

R1 #5 miss amalia (7-5)
R2 #5 so fancy (6-1)
R3 #5 shadow rider (8-1)
R4 #2 the name's paddy (20-1) half.. #3 ragazza piu' bella (8-1) half
R5 # 1 valerie's spirit (20-1) half.. #11 justenufflaughter (8-1) half

rest later

golden gate .20 p6
races 7-12 ..$1.4m carry must payoff today

4/23678/12367/1356/456/179....$180 ticket

if money weren't an issue this would be my play.. hollendorfer debuter in 1st leg a big chance.. I'd throw another $30 on #3 just to possibly get something back if single loses .. not going to suggest add it to the ticket as that obviously doubles the cost.. tough to narrow down final 5 legs for me ..I don't know just like to torture myself I guess