Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

bel R8 #6 (5-2)

reward won't be great but feel this guy spotted for a win. Claimed for 80.. won about 50 with him.. 40k tag today in order to qualify OC.. winners share 39..not a bad return for DJ.. trainer, owner of this one
Last edited by JBEX; 10-10-14 at 10:58 AM.

bel R9 #8 (12-1)

think she'll go off less but maybe not much (sciacca helps price).. Nice foundation and two of the biggies from CB and GM have to break from the 9 and 10 posts which is very disadvantageous on the inner turf at this distance

SA

R3 #6 (15-1)

nothing wrong with debut as a little primer. 100k 2yo purchase bred top and bottom to turf. three 5f works since
debut and see him improving here

R6 #10 (8-1)

exits fast beyer race at LRC where he was wide on the turn. Drops back to the level of his win two back and fits well with this field

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
kee R6 #6 hey bro (12-1)

solid, steady works.. like that dam scored as a juvenile and has produced 3 multiple sprint winners.. nice middle post and feel he may offer some value in here
Hey kinda new in all this betting bro
I was just wondering wat kinda of bet would u go with. And how much would u say one should bet. Would u go wps like $2 each on ur pick. Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Joe05ca View Post
Hey kinda new in all this betting bro
I was just wondering wat kinda of bet would u go with. And how much would u say one should bet. Would u go wps like $2 each on ur pick. Thnx
only you can determine amount to bet.. As far as how to bet, I'd just do win and place

bel R10 #7 mini muffin (6-1)

excellent effort from the rail two back same trip .. feel the even sprint last out vs open maiden 40k company will have her wound up for the stretch out today.. Nice middle post and jock upgrade also work in her favor
Last edited by JBEX; 10-13-14 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
jbex whats you doing..been bust with work , the season is over ,,so now back to here a bit more.,, give some post when you can over on best bet..miss your picks, and hope all is well
been laying low har.. usually pick up the drf but lots of times haven't loved the cards or just didn't bother posting. I'll break that streak now and thanks for the sentiments..

SA R9 #4 ferrero (6-1)

win early pedigree top and bottom on this filly. steady work tab dating back to august at GG.. trainer stats aren't good here but you can't have everything and this doesn't bother me at all

kee R5 #8 burden (4-1)

claiborne homebred by bc classic winner blame and a half to two 2yo route
graded stakes winners.. trainer excellent 2nd start maidens.. Love debut
as a prep for the stretch out.. think he'll be less than 4-1 but a lot of positives
here.. stall having an excellent meet to boot