Login Search

Jbex plays

Last Post

sar

R13 #5 (3-1)

big pedigree and beyers as a 2yo. 1st lasix.. Had to deal with 13 post BCJT. Think she'll be ready to fire here although price will be a little light more than likely

R14 #3 (7-2)

NY bred with classy Kentucky bloodlines. Overcame 11 post last out and gets better draw today

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
sar

R9 pass
R10 #2 (4-1)
R11 #9 (20-1)

R12 #1 (15-1) commanding curve

solid horse prior to the no effort in Belmont. You know distance won't be a problem.. Figure with the dull Belmont and 7 weeks off he probably needed the Jim Dandy. If Bayern sets a moderate pace on the front by himself he may resist a challenge from the stalkers at the quarter pole /top stretch and set it up for a closer to take 2nd. If it's a battle up front that's obviously better for CC and gives him a chance for the upset. I'll cover with Bayern in an exacta
At first, that was my pick also on the Travers. I think that we haven't seen the best of him. It just that he needs a solid pace to race at which he might get if Wicked Strong and Tonalist decided to keep Bayern close. At the end I chose to go against him for the win because Bayern remind me a lot like Game on Dude. He's got that killer speed. I think Bayern has matured a lot and now is utilizing his natural speed. GL to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
At first, that was my pick also on the Travers. I think that we haven't seen the best of him. It just that he needs a solid pace to race at which he might get if Wicked Strong and Tonalist decided to keep Bayern close. At the end I chose to go against him for the win because Bayern remind me a lot like Game on Dude. He's got that killer speed. I think Bayern has matured a lot and now is utilizing his natural speed. GL to ya.
No excuses.. Got a decent pace to run at I believe but was flat as a pancake. Winner I couldn't play. Have a hunch Bayern will be shooting for the BCDM with maybe a prep in between if something fits well

dmr

R7 #4 (6-1)

10 days since his last race and 10 days between his last 2 races. Think this will provide a good foundation for today's race. A distance which he just missed at in his 2nd start in Argentina.. Blinkers added

R8 #5 (6-1)

can get this distance and could see him out front on his own here

dmr R11 #1 (9-2)

3rd off long layoff with a useful race last out under his belt think this guy finally finds
the right spot for win #2.If you're gonna win at this low level nice time to do it with big crowd in attendance after PC
Last edited by JBEX; 08-24-14 at 02:24 PM.

sar R11

#2 (50-1)

horrible connections but his 2 races with lasix on the dirt fit very well vs these. By a son of Giants Causeway and the dam sire being above average turf think he might take to it. Less than stellar field which is true in most of these kind of races

#5 (15-1)

races blinks off and his last vs specials with blinks off on turf wins this race

sar R11

#2 (50-1)

horrible connections but his 2 races with lasix on the dirt fit very well vs these. By a son of Giants Causeway and the dam sire being above average turf think he might take to it. Less than stellar field which is true in most of these kind of races

#5 (15-1)

races blinks off and his last vs specials with blinks off on turf wins this race
It's #3 (50-1) not #2..sorry

sar R11

#2 (50-1)

#5 (15-1)

Just say it again it's #3 not #2... also should be blinkers where I said lasix

Just wanted to say that I am no longer gonna post results for my picks. Like to come on here and make picks and occasionally do short writeups but don't want the hassle of doing recaps. Appreciate your support as it makes the game
more interesting to me that you guys check in.. As I've said before I don't wager and that's still true today. Realize I've been pretty cold past couple of weeks and hope to turn things around in the coming weeks

Just wanted to say that I am no longer gonna post results for my picks. Like to come on here and make picks and occasionally do short writeups but don't want the hassle of doing recaps. Appreciate your support as it makes the game
more interesting to me that you guys check in.. As I've said before I don't wager and that's still true today. Realize I've been pretty cold past couple of weeks and hope to turn things around in the coming weeks
You don't want it to feel like work ---> Don't blame you one bit!

As for the slump ---> that's the ponies for you. If it were a perfect science then their would be no races.
Win or lose I appreciate the time you put into it

Quote Originally Posted by Seastriper View Post
You don't want it to feel like work ---> Don't blame you one bit!

As for the slump ---> that's the ponies for you. If it were a perfect science then their would be no races.
Win or lose I appreciate the time you put into it
No problem at all. Looking forward to Belmont.. Had enough of the spaaa!!

sar

R1 #7 (7-2)

Considering the 20 month layoff between 3rd and 4th starts back think he's brought up to this kind of nice. Speed to the 2nd call first back.. like even back of the pack at 10f two races ago.. most recently ran to the pace call vs G1 four weeks ago. When I add this to the fact that he was a very solid jumper in 2012 and the class drop today like him a bit here

R3 #7 (20-1..half unit)

For a small bet find it interesting that he's here last week of the meet.. trainer is 1/34 first turf.. the one winner paid $102..Tough separating the logical contenders in this one for me

R4 #1 (8-5)
R5 #4 (4-1) #7 (5-1)