Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
R9 4:16 CST 1M Turf Stakes 600K

From DRF closer look:

Late runner makes his first KEE attempt while many others have experience over today's turf course but he does not; is versatile showing wins on the lead but in recent races relaxes early then makes 1 run; Baffert huts 38% with repeat winners Experts? like #3 Naval Power (GB) 10-1, #4 Master Of The Sea (IRE) 4/5 and #8 Integration 9/2.

I'm W/U capt R9 #7 WP.
7- Du Jour is scratched

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
KEE R9. What to do with MOSeas #4. Off since BC win??

Don't sleep on the 8 Integration.

Anyone looking at R4? 6 of 11 entries off 4 mo's or more. The #5 could be sneaky play in here?
Boy, I can pick em, but I sux so bad at betting. Key'd the 5 at 10-1 and tried to beat the 2.

KEE R9. What to do with MOSeas #4. Off since BC win??

Don't sleep on the 8 Integration.

Anyone looking at R4? 6 of 11 entries off 4 mo's or more. The #5 could be sneaky play in here?
I missed it. Who was 10 to 1
What race. I want to watch replY

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
Friday 4-12-2024 KEE R9 #5.
Friday R4 KEE Asmodeus #5. They just put him against a monster Harrodsburg - Off 285 days. I sure have a lot to learn. Why would they put a horse like Harrodsburg in for a 60K purse and 80K claim?? But then again they put Ortiz onboard???

Best

Friday R4 KEE Asmodeus #5. They just put him against a monster Harrodsburg - Off 285 days. I sure have a lot to learn. Why would they put a horse like Harrodsburg in for a 60K purse and 80K claim?? But then again they put Ortiz onboard???

Best
a little bit of a disappointment that he was up for sale but not a lot imo..$80k isn't giving him away and they did have to stop with him in july (pace in that last race was ridiculously fast) hinting something was up (why stop early summer)..dont believe the tag was necessarily a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
a little bit of a disappointment that he was up for sale but not a lot imo..$80k isn't giving him away and they did have to stop with him in july (pace in that last race was ridiculously fast) hinting something was up (why stop early summer)..dont believe the tag was necessarily a bad thing

my comment was on the favorite madison..will look again and sorry

Best

I see R4 now, my mistake.