Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
Where have you been hiding Hart? Over 10 days since you posted before today. Good luck this KY Derby 2024.
Haven't liked anything to be honest. .
.but it's that time of yeR. .spring racing. The tracks I like are opening
Derby. Ncaa hoops is coming to the end

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Haven't liked anything to be honest. .
.but it's that time of yeR. .spring racing. The tracks I like are opening
Derby. Ncaa hoops is coming to the end
OK Hart good deal. SBR horse forum is not the same without your contributions. But yeah best not to force things. New announcer at Monmouth this summer. Matt Dinerman takes the call. He used to call Golden Gate and now does Oaklawn, Good announcer.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
OK Hart good deal. SBR horse forum is not the same without your contributions. But yeah best not to force things. New announcer at Monmouth this summer. Matt Dinerman takes the call. He used to call Golden Gate and now does Oaklawn, Good announcer.
They all got to be opening soon........I feel like there are less horses this year ..maybe I'm nuts. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Race 9 at Keeneland will feature your favorite(s) today!
Your favorite(s):
Runners
- #7 Du Jou 4-1
R9 4:16 CST 1M Turf Stakes 600K

From DRF closer look:

Late runner makes his first KEE attempt while many others have experience over today's turf course but he does not; is versatile showing wins on the lead but in recent races relaxes early then makes 1 run; Baffert huts 38% with repeat winners Experts? like #3 Naval Power (GB) 10-1, #4 Master Of The Sea (IRE) 4/5 and #8 Integration 9/2.

I'm W/U capt R9 #7 WP.