Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Thanks Hart. I'll be lurking, mostly weekends now that football is done and spring racing coming. I'm the epitome of a grinder, and happy to stick to WPS. Just looking to stay funded and get a little action.

Emptied my stable from last year and rebuilding now. Will advise if I see anything of interest.

BOL to all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
Thanks Hart. I'll be lurking, mostly weekends now that football is done and spring racing coming. I'm the epitome of a grinder, and happy to stick to WPS. Just looking to stay funded and get a little action.

Emptied my stable from last year and rebuilding now. Will advise if I see anything of interest.

BOL to all!!
Totally agree with. You. Grinding it out. Winter racing sucks .nothing wrong with a pony paying 4.80 to show.
Help me posted. Yes. My stable is getting empty now. Only if I could figure a way. To empty it all at once. 4njbers

J. Ez. Anyone. This horse above. Awesome Enough I thinking he was claimed 2 back. For 12.5

Now he is in at 25. New trainer. ..but. he got scratched his last 2. Last 2 days what was he running in.
I do have him in my stable.....like a little paperwork

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Thinking now he wasn't claimed. Same owners.... .why the big jump.....is there any speed in the race.
not sure Hart do not have PP's for that race. good luck. who do you like like on the gridiron today? Playing Philly ML and waiting on KC game to live bet.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
J. Ez. Anyone. This horse above. Awesome Enough I thinking he was claimed 2 back. For 12.5

Now he is in at 25. New trainer. ..but. he got scratched his last 2. Last 2 days what was he running in.
I do have him in my stable.....like a little paperwork
realize it's after the fact but you can find this info without pp's (takes more work)

8k tampa (last race)
12.5 gulfstream (doesn't look claimed)