Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

one other thing I liked about ss arkansas derby win..he was within a couple of lengths of a very fast pace..I give extra credit on that kind of win..in his 3yo debut, the race before, ,by figs he was more compromised by the pace and of course off an almost 5 month layoff..alright I'll stop there lol..think he's solid and maybe the biggest knock is breaking from the 10 post

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
one other thing I liked about ss arkansas derby win..he was within a couple of lengths of a very fast pace..I give extra credit on that kind of win..in his 3yo debut, the race before, ,by figs he was more compromised by the pace and of course off an almost 5 month layoff..alright I'll stop there lol..think he's solid and maybe the biggest knock is breaking from the 10 post
What horse we talking about here j

between him and the horse just outside of him to me..no problem with Texas wedge but really not a great race to me..one trainer stat that stood out is peter miller over a very large sample is excellent in non graded stakes which is what this is

My pick ran terrible. Guess he just can't handle that distance?'

Speed dominated the card all day including a 100.00 winner. This horse had a 3 length lead in 47 and 1:11 and change, turned for home and was out of gas.

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post

Speed dominated the card all day including a 100.00 winner. This horse had a 3 length lead in 47 and 1:11 and change, turned for home and was out of gas.
yeah have a hunch they'll be going the sprint path from here on out..he attended some lighting fast paces in his last 2 races in ky with the earlier being the bc juvenile..broke slow in the restricted stakes at aqu 2 back
but still got involved in the fast pace..sire ,dam sire combo is definitely more speed oriented..do you think they could possibly get him to stalk the pace in a sprint ? could see him being dangerous if he could do that

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post

I thought he was a winner at one point