Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Willing To Speed is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Belmont.
Vicar's Legend is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Belmont. One of my favorite n.y. horses I runs in patterns. Seems to me.
Outrageous Bet and Discretionary Marq scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Belmont. 3 horses in race 7 vicars legend can close here Discretionary marq may need a race. See how he gets played
Fresco is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Belmont
Magical Romance is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Belmont. Showed good speed last. Last race should help her. Like to see her in tri

Delta
Race 4 party Bandit
Last edited by harthebar; 06-25-20 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Vicar's Legend is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Belmont. One of my favorite n.y. horses I runs in patterns. Seems to me.
Outrageous Bet and Discretionary Marq scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Belmont. 3 horses in race 7 vicars legend can close here Discretionary marq may need a race. See how he gets played
Magical Romance is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Belmont. Showed good speed last. Last race should help her. Like to see her in tri
Drinking Man's special. Drinks on me on Delaware Sunday after Saratoga Saturday. Of course, after church.

Scratched

Willing to speed 2nd 7 to 1 beat at wire
Fresco 2nd photo
Magical romance 4th

Aleph is scheduled to run today in Race 1 at Laurel Park. ran real nice last out on slop last saturday coming right back
Elektronic is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Laurel Park.
Polished Copper and biz smarts scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Laurel Park like biz better
Makoto is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Laurel Park. best play

Kadens Courage is scheduled to run today in Race 1 at Belmont
. Saratoga Treasure and Jc's Shooting Star is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Belmont. love ny
Nutzforboltz is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Belmont.

Odramark is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Gulfstream Park.
Il Faraone is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Gulfstream Park. super race last out ,just hope he comes back.
Forever Mo is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Gulfstream Park. follow up from 2 back, he bounced last out,look for improvment my best play

Tricky Tune is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Belterra Park.

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
hart..follow belmont R2 kilmarnock .. slow out out of the gate and severely bothered around the 3/16th''s pole
Good follow watched the replay. He got banged up in there and still manage 3rd
Last edited by harthebar; 06-27-20 at 12:13 AM.