Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Sorry about. I did. I thought it was off anyway. I knew they were going to get nailed by heavy rain. He was a follow. If he kept him straight he wins. But I put 50 place. So I'll take it
Yup, he had that if he stayed straight, good call.

Race 7 gulfstream
Trev see this horse start to
a finish be hard to catch. Jake rocks should be pressing based off his last 2. Life in shambles to complete
Trev winner 2 to 1
Life in shambles 2nd 8 to 1
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Tellc1 gave harthebar 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

J that horse from last week at w.r. Is back race 4
high class euro 3 weeks ago in a 5c he wins easy, gets claimed goes right into a stake race ,for 250 he paid, a week later right back in 5 c i guess that race last week was a expensive work out or he just wanted to see the horse run, but today in the 5c....all weird stuff.....the stakes race was 6f toiday a mile, like all his races..i think mulberry will be tough here what do you think, only race i looked at all day not that there is much out there

J that horse from last week at w.r. Is back race 4
high class euro 3 weeks ago in a 5c he wins easy, gets claimed goes right into a stake race ,for 250 he paid, a week later right back in 5 c i guess that race last week was a expensive work out or he just wanted to see the horse run, but today in the 5c....all weird stuff.....the stakes race was 6f toiday a mile, like all his races..i think mulberry will be tough here what do you think, only race i looked at all day not that there is much out there
sorry a little late to this..hard to endorse as trainer is horrible. .probably why he had him in a stakes off a 5k claiming win

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
sorry a little late to this..hard to endorse as trainer is horrible. .probably why he had him in a stakes off a 5k claiming win
Yes I agree. Bottom feeder trainer going agaist impressive other trainer stats the 6 trainer is like 50%win at this distance. Just might use 8 6 9. Toss the 5. In tri.

Yes I agree. Bottom feeder trainer going agaist impressive other trainer stats the 6 trainer is like 50%win at this distance. Just might use 8 6 9. Toss the 5. In tri.
ok be rooting for you..didn't care for anything till later in the card and even then it was chalky...played more at fonner