Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
I the 7 is who I was talking about

shug’s horse

wtf

I keep trying to rep you , and you keep throwing these passion aggressive comments

borderline done being nice to you

I apologize..for some reason I thought that was an earlier race he was involved in..my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
hart I have 2 i'd like you to look at..#7 windfall profit in the last race at tampa today is a no brainer..but curious what you think of #4 gentle breeze (post 1) in R8 at happy valley..from the top of the stretch,multiple times he was hemmed in on the rail imo..I think if he found a gap he would have been much closer..if you don't agree or feel it wasn't that serious tell me
Sorry. J. I was out of service. Just till now. .just watched the replay. Of barrel of destiny he won ... how did they do.your horses

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Sorry. J. I was out of service. Just till now. .just watched the replay. Of barrel of destiny he won ... how did they do.your horses

tampa bay horse missed by a nose (maybe a head).. the hong kong horse wasn't even close but just wanted your thoughts on the stretch run.. to me if he found a gap he had a lot of horse.. nothing to do with it cost him a win.. if you ever disagree with my assessment don't hold back.. want your honest opinion

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
tampa bay horse missed by a nose (maybe a head).. the hong kong horse wasn't even close but just wanted your thoughts on the stretch run.. to me if he found a gap he had a lot of horse.. nothing to do with it cost him a win.. if you ever disagree with my assessment don't hold back.. want your honest opinion
I will always will . Enjoy wzt Hong the race and giving my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
I will always will . Enjoy wzt Hong the race and giving my thoughts

it's a great product and at 2 days a week it's not overwhelming.. also kind of cool that you might have an edge on something that has such a huge handle.. I'm talking you with your trip handicapping and not me.. I do think I have a good feel for it and enjoy playing