Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Three Technique is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Oaklawn Park.
Madame Barbarian is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Turfway Park.
Big City Bob is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Laurel Park.
Retro Street is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Gulfstream Park.
Crea's Bklyn Law is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Aqueduct.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Three Technique is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Oaklawn Park.
Madame Barbarian is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Turfway Park.
Big City Bob is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Laurel Park.
Retro Street is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Gulfstream Park.
Crea's Bklyn Law is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Aqueduct.

curious what you saw in the Three Technique to add him. He broke maybe a step slow but then had a perfect stalking trip last out though the winner did go wire to wire

I've been on him since the spa. I thought he was a monster then improved a lot. I thought he was a derby horse back then. I'm sticking with him. They are a great horses. .in here it's just how much he keeps getting better if he is the horse I think k he is. He should win wire to wire race was impressive but that was a while ago . That's all. I liked 3 2 year olds to go to derby he is one

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
I've been on him since the spa. I thought he was a monster then improved a lot. I thought he was a derby horse back then. I'm sticking with him. They are a great horses. .in here it's just how much he keeps getting better if he is the horse I think k he is. He should win wire to wire race was impressive but that was a while ago . That's all. I liked 3 2 year olds to go to derby he is one
wonder if he sent to lead today with track wet and Luis Saez on board today who loves the front

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
Have not read anything, But if I had to guess today will be last day with racing for awhile . Governor down here ordered all schools closed. World is on fire. F this Virus.
I know Gulfstream said they would do racing but no people in Attendence. So betting online only i think.