Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Last week. I posted him. Going g over to meadows with new yrianer. Oil was just letting you k ow. You didnt ask me to...I single you out. Because you like harness somewhat

ok now I remember..yes I like to hear about the harness moves that you feel are special.. keep giving me reminders if you don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
ok now I remember..yes I like to hear about the harness moves that you feel are special.. keep giving me reminders if you don't mind
Don't mind at all. Harness is strong when a horse has a rough trip. With pace they go thru cycles. They can e razor sharp for 5 weeks. Then they are. Bad for another 5. Its all about fitting into the conditions for them

if i find more (2 tops) will put in this post

26 <= game number <= 31 and rank = 1 and 2 <= o:rank <= 6 and rest > 1 and line >= -17 and day = Saturday

game 26-31..
rank =1..
opp rank <7..
favorite <=17..
rest >1 day..
saturday game

0-10 o/u (-17.65) huge!

negative.. 6 times (rank 1) it was north carolina
positive.. kansas only opponent to have 4 days rest.. only 3 of the 10 games in sample did the opponent have 3 games rest (others less) and they went under by 30/24.5/22.5

baylor/kansas under 127.5
Last edited by JBEX; 02-22-20 at 06:45 AM.

Pat Daddy is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Oaklawn Park.
Bourbon War is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Gulfstream Park.
Mr. Buff is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Aqueduct.

Vilma is scheduled to run today in Race 1 at Mahoning Valley.
Lucky Olivia rose is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Parx

if i find more will put in this post

26 <= game number <= 31 and rank = 1 and 2 <= o:rank <= 6 and rest > 1 and line >= -17 and day = Saturday

game 26-31..
rank =1..
opp rank <7..
favorite <=17..
rest >1 day..
saturday game

0-10 o/u (-17.65) huge!

positive.. kansas only opponent to have 4 days rest.. only 3 of the 10 games in sample did the opponent
have 3 games rest (others less) and they went under by 30/24.5/22.5

Ok thanks

Don't mind at all. Harness is strong when a horse has a rough trip. With pace they go thru cycles. They can e razor sharp for 5 weeks. Then they are. Bad for another 5. Its all about fitting into the conditions for them

great thanks.. when you say "fitting into the conditions" do you mean race conditions (nw 3500 l5) or running style, race shape.. thinking the latter two or neither

great thanks.. when you say "fitting into the conditions" do you mean race conditions (nw 3500 l5) or running style, race shape.. thinking the latter two or neither
Conditions. Like nw of 2500 last 5vstarts. These guys know when to push the win button and get the horse in shape. I learned a lot when I hang out in the paddock of Harrah's when the best drivers were there. Tetric ya nninick. All the Meadowlands guys. They would drive right up 95. To get to Meadowlands by evening

Conditions. Like nw of 2500 last 5vstarts. These guys know when to push the win button and get the horse in shape. I learned a lot when I hang out in the paddock of Harrah's when the best drivers were there. Tetric ya nninick. All the Meadowlands guys. They would drive right up 95. To get to Meadowlands by evening
Thanks for sharing. I,personally, don’t want to just tail people. I would like to learn and grow as a gambler.

I know they ship around to where they can meet a condition ..so you're saying some of the bad efforts vs better are simply to keep the horse in shape till they fit a condition elsewhere (not always of course) that they can win at ..makes sense especially with harness racing with how often they run and venues within shouting distance

Any prep race for the Kyle derby
not on the east coast anyway

play 2

24 <= game number <= 30 and rank <= 17 and H and o:rank = None and line >= -6 and 3 >= o:streak >= -3

84-31-4 (4.36)

amazing record over large sample..remember all records vs the spread

kentucky -4.5

Last edited by JBEX; 02-22-20 at 12:08 PM.

if i find more (2 tops) will put in this post

game 26-31..
rank =1..
opp rank <7..
favorite <=17..
rest >1 day..
saturday game

0-10 o/u (-17.65) huge!

positive.. kansas only opponent to have 4 days rest.. only 3 of the 10 games in sample did the opponent have 3 games rest (others less) and they went under by 30/24.5/22.5

Nice call. Sweated at the end but pulled it out.