Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
OK. Got yah you got the winner for. I was late
Thanks for pick Hart, but it was too late for my plays in HT, had to submit everything before the start of the 3rd race today. But, thank you anyways for the pick. Hey, Hart, do you play Horse Tourney too??

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
Yeah, played HT today, haven't been do well lately, thought I should ask for some help....
ok good deal. I am under impression Hart does not play tourneys. May look to tail you again soon. Will hit you back in next week or 2. You may be a bit cold now but you will heat up again. Hence why I call you Mr. consistent. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
ok good deal. I am under impression Hart does not play tourneys. May look to tail you again soon. Will hit you back in next week or 2. You may be a bit cold now but you will heat up again. Hence why I call you Mr. consistent. LOL.
I don't play in them always wanted to. .really don't understand where you guys play. Horse tourneys. What are buy in 's. I'll give it a shot. I do remember another place out there. I can't remember the name. I might of signed up for that long while back. You play in them ez.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
I don't play in them always wanted to. .really don't understand where you guys play. Horse tourneys. What are buy in 's. I'll give it a shot. I do remember another place out there. I can't remember the name. I might of signed up for that long while back. You play in them ez.
Hey Hart: yeah check out horse tourneys if interested. the other main site is Derby Wars, BUT HT is the better of the 2 imo. The buy ins are flexible, but you can play for as little as $4 to $5. HT has many types of games with the most popular their Pick and prays. In that type of contest all picks must be in before 1st race breaks. NO changing after that happens. Mr. G&T has scored some bank there, and pretty sure with your skill set you can do the same. Hit me back if you have any more questions. GL. I can only legally play the tourneys sites can not play Pari mutuel in my state unless I post up offshore. Also use the SBR book for pari mutuel.
Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 02-07-20 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
Hey Hart: yeah check out horse tourneys if interested. the other main site is Derby Wars, BUT HT is the better of the 2 imo. The buy ins are flexible, but you can play for as little as $4 to $5. HT has many types of games with the most popular their Pick and prays. In that type of contest all picks must be in before 1st race breaks. NO changing after that happens. Mr. G&T has scored some bank there, and pretty sure with your skill set you can do the same. Hit me back if you have any more questions. GL. I can only legally play the tourneys sites can not play Pari mutuel in my state unless I post up offshore. Also use the SBR book for pari mutuel.
Yeah, I like HT a lot nowadays cuz I can put my picks in and don’t need to follow every race. I don’t have the time usually to play. So for $12, I get a chance to win some decent $. Check it out. It’s a lot like the Beat the Bag contest here. GL.