Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Nutzforboltz is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Aqueduct.
Elektronic is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Aqueduct.
Seethisquick is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Aqueduct.
Sparkling Sky is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Aqueduct.
Wegetsdamunnys is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Aqueduct.******
Knockout Punch is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Aqueduct.
Discretionary Marq is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Aqueduct.*****

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
G man. Is that one you picked up yesterday or he ran yesterday
I picked him up from his last race (Had a conversation with STR about him too and another horse). He looked good breaking him maiden at first try. I guess they thought highly of him to try the stake race . I didn't watch the race, but I guess he didn't run well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
I picked him up from his last race (Had a conversation with STR about him too and another horse). He looked good breaking him maiden at first try. I guess they thought highly of him to try the stake race . I didn't watch the race, but I guess he didn't run well.
ill watch the replay give you my 2 cents thanks for keeping an eye, you can always get good info from a race good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
it was a very fast race, think he was a bit over his head, but i think the race can help him, he is a solid horse, he ran 4 wide the entire race, and just tired halfway down the lane, nobody was beating the winner , he was a monster worth a stable next race, maybe shorter race