Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by CptMisery View Post
Hart,

Did you try Equibase? I found her, and her pedigree pretty quickly and they have reports through equineline.com that should reflect the mare's produce records available for purchase.

Hope that helps.

The Captain
yes i did ...thank you
captain

preakness anyone thoughts

i guess its safe to say justify is a stand out here ..with this field.....
quip is racing........but i never liked magnum moon..so i cant use him..so that means tenfold is out.........diamond ..had a good race last time....but i dont think its good enough SPORTING CHANCE HIS LAST 2 WERE OK..PRETTY MUCH RAN AROUND THE TRACK EVEN....HARDLY LOST GROUND...BUT NEVER GAINED ON THE LEADERS...IF HE LIKE THE SLOP AND WARMER WEATHER .....AND IS IN A BIT BETTER CONDITION..HE CAN SNEAK IN THE NUMBER

JUSTIFY
GOOD MAGIC
LONE SAILOR
SPORTING CHANCE

RIGHT NOW THAT IS MY TRIFECTA...

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
preakness anyone thoughts

i guess its safe to say justify is a stand out here ..with this field.....
quip is racing........but i never liked magnum moon..so i cant use him..so that means tenfold is out.........diamond ..had a good race last time....but i dont think its good enough SPORTING CHANCE HIS LAST 2 WERE OK..PRETTY MUCH RAN AROUND THE TRACK EVEN....HARDLY LOST GROUND...BUT NEVER GAINED ON THE LEADERS...IF HE LIKE THE SLOP AND WARMER WEATHER .....AND IS IN A BIT BETTER CONDITION..HE CAN SNEAK IN THE NUMBER

JUSTIFY
GOOD MAGIC
LONE SAILOR
SPORTING CHANCE

RIGHT NOW THAT IS MY TRIFECTA...
I agree, Justify seems like a standout. So the question is who is gonna run second. My top pick is Lone Sailor to get second and Good Magic to get third or maybe Quip for third

7-2-1,5 trifecta