Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Or is scheduled to run on 4/30/2018 in Race 5 at Plainridge.

I DONT FOLLOW THIS TRACK BUT I HAVE BEEN KEEPING AN ON THIS HORSE...GOT SHUFFLED BACK LAST WEEK.....HAD 1 POST DOSENT HAVE THAT TYPE OF SPEED..II THINK HE CAN GET IN THE TRI AT A PRICE, IF EVERYTHING GOES RIGHT....

Hart, I know you watch a lot of replays. Just wondering what is your take on the two favorites, Justify and Magnum Moon. Just from watching videos point of view. I mean do they look good to you? Were they struggling at at any point? Any problem changing leads? Did they respond to the jockey?

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
I don’t do my analysis from replay cuz I don’t know how. A lot of times I thought they look good visually but in reality they are not that impressive. Tks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
Hart, I know you watch a lot of replays. Just wondering what is your take on the two favorites, Justify and Magnum Moon. Just from watching videos point of view. I mean do they look good to you? Were they struggling at at any point? Any problem changing leads? Did they respond to the jockey?
MAGNUM MOON LOOKED REAL GOOD, HE WAS PRESSURED BY QUIP THE ENTIRE WAY, I BELIEVE THEY WENT A BIT SLOWER..(DIFFERNET TRACKS) THEN JUSTIFY..........THEN WHEN THEY TURNED FOR HOME MAGNUM MOON DRIFTED TO THE GRANDSTAND.....WHEN HE FINALLY DID GET HIM UNDER CONTROL .LOOKED LIKE HE TOOK OFF ..BUT THAT WAS RIGHT BEFORE THE FINISH LINE...WHERE JUSTIFY WENT RIGHT TO THE LEAD....BY HIMSELF.... HE WAS GOING FASTER AT SANTA ANITA...AND Bolt D'oro WAS SITTING 4 TO 5 BEHIND THE ENTIRE WAY ..THEN WE HE DID MAKE HIS MOVE..JUSTIFY TOOK OFF. QUIP WHO WAS SECOND IN THE MAGNUM MOON RACE....WAS CLEARLY SECOND BEST..AS HE WAS PRESSURED ALL THE DOWN THE STRETCH.....BY 4 HORSES AND HELD IT...
NOW THE REPLAY PART........I MOSTLY LOOK FOR HORSES THAT GOT INTO TROUBLE.......AND THE SORT OF THING...