Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Bugle Barry is scheduled to run on 5/22/2017 in Race 5 at Presque Isle Downs
Or is scheduled to run on 5/22/2017 in Race 15 at Northfield Park
3rd 60-1 bugle barry
OR 2nd. 6 TO1
Last edited by harthebar; 05-22-17 at 10:59 PM.

5/23/17
Indiana Grand
Race 1-- #1 Red Spots M/L 8/1 (Also like Duchessofoldenburg M/L 3/1 in this one, may do an exacta.)
Race 2--#1 You See It M/L 2/1
Race 3 --#8 Water Into Wine M/L 8/1
Race 4--#7 Gritter Man M/L 10/1
Race 6--#2 El Seventyseven M/L 8/1
Race 7 --#7 Operation Stevie M/L 12/1

I don't know why, but my Handicapping has led me to some horses with pretty good M/L odds. I'm still playing mostly W/P so I will see what happens....who knows. What do you think Hart?
Last edited by Pmaynard19; 05-23-17 at 10:37 AM.

Keep it up. Keep watching the race. .not your horse. All the information you gather now in a race is very helpful .. for the next race. Don't let high odds talk you out of the race ...........I see a lot of. Horse A is the best horse. But I'm going to try to beat him.......if he is the best horse regardless of odds. Why try to beat him .if he is the best .....sit it out.......watch races your not playing. You will find domeyhing in there ......keep writing down notes .......yes just stay. With win and place for now. Maybe do some. Mind bets. Exacta......your doing well. Read str. Question and answer thread. Much knowledge there

Quote Originally Posted by Pmaynard19 View Post
5/23/17
Indiana Grand
Race 1-- #1 Red Spots M/L 8/1 (Also like Duchessofoldenburg M/L 3/1 in this one, may do an exacta.)
Race 2--#1 You See It M/L 2/1
Race 3 --#8 Water Into Wine M/L 8/1
Race 4--#7 Gritter Man M/L 10/1
Race 6--#2 El Seventyseven M/L 8/1
Race 7 --#7 Operation Stevie M/L 12/1

I don't know why, but my Handicapping has led me to some horses with pretty good M/L odds. I'm still playing mostly W/P so I will see what happens....who knows. What do you think Hart?
#5 Duchessofoldenburg--1st...Luckily I didn't do the exacta. I took Red spots (Out of the $$) to Place and Duchess to W/p
#1 You See It --1st @ 4.20

Too bad I didn't have these 2 picked in out contest. lol. Oh well ...