Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

No. Your from new York I'm guessing. They don't allow tvg. I'm from south jersey. We Only CAN USE TVG . Some states don't allow any. Twinspires. Is just like tvg. Just different awards. Some people have to use. Over sea accounts. The 7 couldn't handle the turn at all. He wanted to go way wide ...almost stop the horse. Rudy. Is the trainer. No wonder he got bet to even money. I think he wins if he doesn't blow the turn.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
No. Your from new York I'm guessing. They don't allow tvg. I'm from south jersey. We Only CAN USE TVG . Some states don't allow any. Twinspires. Is just like tvg. Just different awards. Some people have to use. Over sea accounts. The 7 couldn't handle the turn at all. He wanted to go way wide ...almost stop the horse. Rudy. Is the trainer. No wonder he got bet to even money. I think he wins if he doesn't blow the turn.
I'm in Ohio. I have roku and I think NYRA has a channell. Since I seem to like Belmont pretty well I think I'm gonna add that app and try watching it. From what I gather you can do replays.... I noticed he went wide. I thought that was on purpose though. Noticed a little but not as much as I should have I guess. I definitely need to watch more.replays and gone those skills. Thanks Hart.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmaynard19 View Post
I'm in Ohio. I have roku and I think NYRA has a channell. Since I seem to like Belmont pretty well I think I'm gonna add that app and try watching it. From what I gather you can do replays.... I noticed he went wide. I thought that was on purpose though. Noticed a little but not as much as I should have I guess. I definitely need to watch more.replays and gone those skills. Thanks Hart.
Thought the horse was a little green. And he had to steady him. In the turn. He went from 2nd to 5 th. But re grouped and finished strong. Put him in your stance. Think his name is special risk

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Thought the horse was a little green. And he had to steady him. In the turn. He went from 2nd to 5 th. But re grouped and finished strong. Put him in your stance. Think his name is special risk

Ok, I have him in there. Thanks for the info. I've been watching replays all morning lol. I particularly watched the replays of the horses at Belmont in Race 4 today. It is a MSW. Out of the 7 entries 5 had replays and all but 1 had raced against the others, so there was a lot to watch. I don't know if this is stupid or naïve on my part, but after watching this I truly believe that one of the new starters will win. I think #5 She'sakittykat 10/1. If I take the horses pedigree, Jockey Winning @23% and Trainer @42% I think it's not a blind bet. What do you think? Am I way off base here? Is it stupid to consider this?
Last edited by Pmaynard19; 05-19-17 at 09:32 AM.

5/19/17

Belmont
Race 1
#5 O Captainmycaptain M/L 6/1
Race2
#7 Spring For More M/L 8/1
Race 4
#5 She'sakittykat M/L 10/1
Race5
#7 Awesome Quick M/L 5/2
Race 6
#7 Saraab M/L 6/1
Race 7
#7 Tainted Angel M/L 4/1
Race 8
#2 Gotachancetodance M/L 5/1
Race 9
#9 Margarita Sunrise M/L 20/1

Black Eyed Susan (Pimlico Race 11)
#5 Lights of Medina M/L 8/1
Last edited by Pmaynard19; 05-19-17 at 02:26 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling

Lucy's Revenge is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 1 at Churchill Downs. coming right back week rest
:Top Fortitude is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 7 at Penn National.
:West Coast Bias is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 14 at Pimlico
Thisoneismine is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 5 at Charles Town.
Chubby Star is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 8 at Pimlico.
Thrylos is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 8 at Lone Star.
Daftar is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 3 at Lone Star

Victory To Victory is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 8 at Pimlico.
Smil'n From Above is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 7 at Santa Anita
Tainted Angel is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 7 at Belmont.
Quality Line is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 6 at Santa Anita.
:Skyler's Lil Cutie is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 4 at Belmont.
Incredible Luck on 5/19/2017 in Race 5 at Santa Anita.
Zap Zap Zap scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 6 at Belmont.

Guilty Twelve on 5/19/2017 in Race 8 at Belmont

:True Timber is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 11 at Preakness Stakes Advance.

Yoshida (Jpn) is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 8 at Preakness Stakes Advance
Chubby Star is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 8 at Preakness Stakes Advance
Mo Maverick is scheduled to run on 5/19/2017 in Race 8 at Preakness Stakes Advance