Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

[I dont get that tony QUOTE=TonyP;25667839]I also wont wager much on derby card its more of an event for me esp since in kentucky they voted to transfer money wagered in a $2 pool to a totally diferent and less base $ pool . to me that is a slap in the face for $2 bettors and they just lost a cd player[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
[I dont get that tony QUOTE=TonyP;25667839]I also wont wager much on derby card its more of an event for me esp since in kentucky they voted to transfer money wagered in a $2 pool to a totally diferent and less base $ pool . to me that is a slap in the face for $2 bettors and they just lost a cd player
[/QUOTE]

They voted yes if the $2 base pk6 wager does not get hit on derby day they can move half the total pool to their version of the rainbow 6 that is only a .20 base wager, to me its moving money from one pool to another pool and if they voted yes to do this what other pools could they eventually vote yes to move

They voted yes if the $2 base pk6 wager does not get hit on derby day they can move half the total pool to their version of the rainbow 6 that is only a .20 base wager, to me its moving money from one pool to another pool and if they voted yes to do this what other pools could they eventually vote yes to move[/QUOTE]
ok i get you...that does not seem right.....

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
They voted yes if the $2 base pk6 wager does not get hit on derby day they can move half the total pool to their version of the rainbow 6 that is only a .20 base wager, to me its moving money from one pool to another pool and if they voted yes to do this what other pools could they eventually vote yes to move
ok i get you...that does not seem right.....[/QUOTE]

ok i get you...that does not seem right.....

Kentucky Derby field
1. Trojan Nation, A. Gryder, 50-1
2. Suddenbreakingnews, L. Quinonez, 20-1
3. Creator, R. Santana, 10-1
4. Mo Tom, C. Lanerie, 20-1
5. Gun Runner, F. Geroux, 10-1
6. My Man Sam, I. Ortiz, 20-1
7. Oscar Nominated, J. Leparoux, 50-1
8. Lani, Y. Take, 30-1
9. Destin, J. Castellano, 15-1
10. Whitmore, V. Espinoza, 20-1
11. Exaggerator, K. Desormeaux, 8-1
12. Tom’s Ready, B. Hernandez, 30-1
13. Nyquist, M. Gutierez, 3-1
14. Mohaymen, J. Alvarado, 10-1
15. Outwork, J. Velazquez, 15-1
16. Shagaf, J. Rosario, 20-1
17. Mor Spirit, G. Stevens, 12-1
18. Majesto, E. Jaramillo, 30-1
19. Brody’s Cause, L. Saez, 12-1
20. Danzing Candy, M. Smith, 15-1
The Derby horses listed with odds.
Last edited by harthebar; 05-04-16 at 06:27 PM.