Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Ithastobegeorge is entered on September 13, 2014 at LAUREL PARK. race 8

Captain Gaughen is entered on September 13, 2014 at BELMONT PARK. race 1

Drama Drama is scheduled to run on 9/13/2014 in Race 8 at Kentucky Downs.

Green Tag (Ire) is scheduled to run on 9/13/2014 in Race 9 at Los Alamitos TBred.

suntracer is scheduled to run on 9/13/2014 in Race 9 at Kentucky Downs.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
belmont race 8 invading humor very good last churchill race 6 conserve golden gate race 6 ??warriors ridge
Just a quick correction... Thank U Harthebar

belmont race 9 invading humor very good last

churchill race 6 conserve

golden gate race 8 ??warriors ridge
Last edited by Seastriper; 09-14-14 at 02:54 PM.

well seastriper i hope you played him as well.....that is the second race in a row that invading humor played opossum.....he rates that horse so good....considering who is on him 6-1 on him and a 367 exacta
Quote Originally Posted by Seastriper View Post
LOL ---> Trust me; a few more beers in me I would of never have known hehe

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
well seastriper i hope you played him as well.....that is the second race in a row that invading humor played opossum.....he rates that horse so good....considering who is on him 6-1 on him and a 367 exacta
I wish Saratoga beat me up good this year. Trust me as I say I have been drooling over your picks and waiting for my wife to ease up on the choke collar LOL WTG !

lol is that sea---as in a girl or as in a fish.....you fish for them bad boys...
I wish Saratoga beat me up good this year. Trust me as I say I have been drooling over your picks and waiting for my wife to ease up on the choke collar LOL WTG !

my friend just got a 38 inch release.....but my buddy who used to work with me got the world record many years back... i know the spot well

Striped bass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Striped_bass

Wikipedia

The striped bass (Morone saxatilis), also called Atlantic

Yes, I LOVE fishing for Striped Bass/Striper and when/if the choke collar is loose --> maybe a STRIPPER will come into the picture! ROFLMAO

lol now we just made this a fishing blog....lol only on sundays after 9 yep i remember my first hit...off the beach........
I do the website maintenance on a fishing charter boat in Connecticut so I fish for free.

Feels GREAT when you have a Striper on the line