Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

All my picks for CD are VOID due to a very likely dead rail or even out to the 2-3 path.If you watch the way Lanerie rode the 4th it tells you all you need to know about how the track is playing.It works at other tracks to but you watch the best jockey in the colony who is a regular rider there which Lanerie is at CD and see how they are riding their horses.

He made no effort to save any ground on the 5 and just kept him 4-5 wide all around despite clearing and making the front.

I really hate CD when this happens.It's too much work because you can't just take the outside drawn horses.You have to handicap the jockeys and see which are smart enough to figure out the inside is too deep and ride accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Your 100% did you look at laddie boy at ky am i correct about the time form

That's the PACE PROJECTOR.It tries to predict who is going to set the pace and if there are going to be a bunch of horses fighting for the lead.The order of the horses is where the pace figures put them at the 1/2 I think.It might be the 1/4 pole.

I think he is every bit of 30-1 if not more but I can't get past the 4 favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
I did Churchill and Kentucky Downs but it's the first day of the meet for me so don't know the track tendencies and that is very important.

Churchill Downs

Race 9 (AGAINST MR Z)
5-Lucky Player
7-Danny Boy
8-Bold Conquest
Race 10 (Actually against both D Wayne horses Take Charge Brandi in here)
9-Milehigh Butterfly
4-Cristina's Journey
6-Frolic To The Wire

Like Race 9 (the 5 and 7) at CD

Might have over reacted

Best bet R9 is a $25 winner
$114.40 exacta

Like some bombs today to run better than their ML

Belmont
Race 4
7-West Hills Giant 15-1
Race 6