#4 Toy Cannon -- 3RD

Woodbine

Race 1
#3 Classic Ladedah -- 1ST $6.40 $3.60

Race 4
#1 Checkered Past -- 1ST $9.30 $4.70

Race 6
#6 Cleary Ready 20-1 -- Last
Last edited by Heppy10; 06-15-14 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
Mike good call on palice malice as i singled him on my tickets. Do you see a possible single out there today? Thanks.
Don't know if it's a single but I like Summer Front in the Shoemaker mile at SA.He has been running a furlong further than he likes for the last two races which will discourage speed figs bettors that stop there.I think his pps scream 8f or 1 1/16 at most.

Turning back and 2nd off the layoff(An angle that Clement mastered).I expect a huge turn of foot in the stretch
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Magnolia Slim gave mikemca 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Don't know if it's a single but I like Summer Front in the Shoemaker mile at SA.He has been running a furlong further than he likes for the last two races which will discourage speed figs bettors that stop there.I think his pps scream 8f or 1 1/16 at most.

Turning back and 2nd off the layoff(An angle that Clement mastered).I expect a huge turn of foot in the stretch

Good luck guys! Random question after seeing the pic of that guy on the kids horse ride.

Do any of you remember or played the arcade game that was around at the end of the century? It was called Final Furlong. They had it at the ESPN Zones as well. I loved that game! It could give you such a workout as well. I'd always pick the horse that was a closer. I'm 6'4 and to see me ride this thing was a spectacle.