Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
I didn't have the winner ...the race was just to open for. Me..mike you did a great job....and like I said......and sorry to say it again..Chrome would not be .in top 3

Yeah you were adamant about that. Those 3 races in 5 weeks really takes it's toll.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
I didn't have the winner ...the race was just to open for. Me..mike you did a great job....and like I said......and sorry to say it again..Chrome would not be .in top 3
You were right hart that CC would not be in the top three. The top two did not in any previous two and the third was one that most of us pick. I still find it it hard to believe that Tonalist who only had 3 races won the Belmont. I like Commissioner when he was supposed to run the Preakness. Still, nice call, Hart.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post

Chromes foot after the race. Matterhorn stepped on him out of the gate.
Yeah, I just read about that on DRF. Wonder how did that affect him?? Maybe Sir STR can answer that for us. CC lost by 2 lengths, could that be enough for the set back??

thanks guys, i didnt have the winner either , i just felt cc was not going to be in the money,,i just happenend to be right.......,the race was to wide open....roc peaked at the preakness, he was just so flat.....i just did not to go with,.....i did hit the superfecta with Bayern ..thank you mike....i like the top fortidude and really like kobes back, i was certain...i did not like bayern and if it wasnt for your post,,he would have never been in my ticket, i thought bayern ...had no chance,,,IMO i thought he ran the best race of the day......i loved goldenscents...he ran a great race, but palice malice is a monster......i did pretty good...i really like closed hatches.......and somali lemonade...and kobes back....he broke so bad....if he just got 3rd..my super would have paid super...thanks again mike for bayern......
Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
You were right hart that CC would not be in the top three. The top two did not in any previous two and the third was one that most of us pick. I still find it it hard to believe that Tonalist who only had 3 races won the Belmont. I like Commissioner when he was supposed to run the Preakness. Still, nice call, Hart.

Ok now my day ..went to the belmont had a super great fun day, i got two passes to go into the paddock, with all the trainers and owners...it was really cool to be part of that......i was like 5 feet from the great horses,and jocks........got some pictures....i was standing there watching ,,,before the big race ,,and chrome was just standing there for about 10 minutes having his picture taken...while the rest of the horses were all kept walking......not to het of of subject...but that show horses..on the garden channel....all fake......its a funny show...but fake..confirmed.while i was in the paddock.........i got to hear the owners talking and greeting the jockeys....rosie is a class act.....if you read this str....i felt like you..lol .anyway..hear are some pics...mike i got palice malice for you.....i dont know if any of you guys were ever in the paddock.......i mean inside...there is a great statue od thebig red....
Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-20-15 at 09:53 AM.

Picture,,i cant see it[quote=harthebar;22014309]ok now my day ..went to the belmont had a super great fun day, i got two passes to go into the paddock, with all the trainers and owners...it was really cool to be part of that......i was like 5 feet from the great horses,and jocks........got some pictures....i was standing there watching ,,,before the big race ,,and chrome was just standing there for about 10 minutes having his picture taken...while the rest of the horses were all kept walking......not to het of of subject...but that show horses..on the garden channel....all fake......its a funny show...but fake..confirmed.while i was in the paddock.........i got to hear the owners talking and greeting the jockeys....rosie is a class act.....if you read this str....i felt like you..lol .anyway..hear are some pics...mike i got palice malice for you.....i dont know if any of you guys were ever in the paddock.......i mean inside...there is a great statue od thebig red....
Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-20-15 at 09:54 AM.