Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
So what's the verdict. Can he win a mile and half. .
Yeah probably with a more patient ride.If he tries to go as early as he did in the Preakness he is toast.

Think this dirties Social Inclusion's form a little and he ran pretty big.Washed out and going nutz pre race , then stumbled a bit at the start, didn't get lead, still ran with CC for a while being wide the whole way and held 3rd.

He obviously doesn't like crowds but he is a grade 1 horse.

I don't know why he didn't go to lead..that's his thing.isn't it....thought roc. Ran nice ..but I don't won't to be fooled of all the horses he passed ...they were all rats except social..inc. and he did get by him hslf way down...he did make a giant move going from last to third...around the bend.....he should have been closer ....its tough....now we get a different patch of .semi fresh horses .....I say it will be 8-10 in there..

I don't know why he didn't go to lead..that's his thing.isn't it....thought roc. Ran nice ..but I don't won't to be fooled of all the horses he passed ...they were all rats except social..inc. and he did get by him hslf way down...he did make a giant move going from last to third...around the bend.....he should have been closer ....its tough....now we get a different patch of .semi fresh horses .....I say it will be 8-10 in there..
He didn't go to the lead because he was all worked up for 10 minutes leading up to the race.Something similar happened in the Wood, maybe not as bad as Preakness, and he didn't break so sharp.Had to be used to get up there.I'm probably giving him too much credit for his Preakness effort but I thought he was going to finish closer to last after seeing how sweaty/worked up he was.Then he went crazy in the gate.

ROC definitely ran good .Finally got a decent trip and ran a big new top that puts him right there with the best in his crop.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
who is this horse that is suppose to be so good waiting for chrome in the belmont?
Tonalist,Danza,Wicked Strong....Not sure who else but looks like a big field

Not so sure about Tonalist yet but Danza and Wicked Strong ran much better than their Derby looks at face value and 1 1/2 miles could be the great equalizer.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Magnolia Slim gave mikemca 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

I would probably be worried about Danza not sure what the field is yet, want to watch replay of Preakness in next few days. The peeps involved with Chrome knew what they were doing when they purchased that mare and had her bred, heard it explained called saber metrics

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
He didn't go to the lead because he was all worked up for 10 minutes leading up to the race.Something similar happened in the Wood, maybe not as bad as Preakness, and he didn't break so sharp.Had to be used to get up there.I'm probably giving him too much credit for his Preakness effort but I thought he was going to finish closer to last after seeing how sweaty/worked up he was.Then he went crazy in the gate.

ROC definitely ran good .Finally got a decent trip and ran a big new top that puts him right there with the best in his crop.

Tonalist,Danza,Wicked Strong....Not sure who else but looks like a big field

Not so sure about Tonalist yet but Danza and Wicked Strong ran much better than their Derby looks at face value and 1 1/2 miles could be the great equalizer.
tonalist is the one i was speaking of.

mike what does that mean, your post was nominated for saying ill try to beat the fer again....im lost on that..no glue.,, are they saying thanks for all your post ??
Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
On to the Belmont where I'll try to beat this fuker again

Awesome Gift on 5/18/2014 in Race 10 at Santa Anita.
Soul Crusher on 5/18/2014 in Race 3 at Santa Anita
Night Train Shane is scheduled to run on 5/18/2014 in Race 6 at Tioga Downs
Drunken Love is scheduled to run on 5/18/2014 in Race 7 at Presque Isle Downs
War Hawk is scheduled to run on 5/18/2014 in Race 1 at Lone Star

mike,jbex,slim,and all the rest of you all....what looks like the best to you guys or gils right now....this is good till 5-22

# Type Description Odds
BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING}
BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} - May 22
~~~~ NO REFUNDS ON NON STARTERS ~~~~~
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92051 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} CALIFORNIA CHROME -125
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92052 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} WICKED STRONG +800
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92053 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} DANZA +800
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92054 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} RIDE ON CURLIN +1200
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92055 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} SAMRAAT +1400
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92056 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} TONALIST +1600
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92057 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} SOCIAL INCLUSION +1600
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92058 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} INTENSE HOLIDAY +1600
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92059 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} COMMANDING CURVE +2000
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92060 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} KID CRUZ +2500
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92061 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} CANDY BOY +2500
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92062 BELMONT STAKES - WINNER {ALL IN BETTING} COMMISSIONER +3000

BELMONT STAKES PROPS Lines From:05-18-2014 13:24:02
Cut Off # Type Description Odds
BELMONT WINNER {CHROME MUST RUN}
BELMONT STAKES PROPS - May 22
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92071 BELMONT WINNER {CHROME MUST RUN} CALIFORNIA CHROME -125
May 22 - 10:45 AM 92072 BELMONT WINNER {CHROME MUST RUN} ANY OTHER HORSE -105