Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Hart, I see that Mentor Cane is in your stable and enter today. Do you think he will win today given that there should be a lot of speed in the race. Looks like he had a poor trip last time. This race is hardest to cap IMO, what else do you like?

Also, what is you take on Verrazano? Does he impress you??

mentor cane did not run his race last time , , he was all over the place,,,, but he looked like he was really done in....then at the top of the stretch ,it seemed like he got his stride and came along ..I think he is a lot better than last .plus there was a lot of speed in the race....he is worth a shot.....Verrazano he has me thinking ...I asked mike the same question..i think he is sharp, but I don't think thoses races are like this one...and its 1 1/4 I like will take charge....
Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
Hart, I see that Mentor Cane is in your stable and enter today. Do you think he will win today given that there should be a lot of speed in the race. Looks like he had a poor trip last time. This race is hardest to cap IMO, what else do you like?

Also, what is you take on Verrazano? Does he impress you??

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
mentor cane did not run his race last time , , he was all over the place,,,, but he looked like he was really done in....then at the top of the stretch ,it seemed like he got his stride and came along ..I think he is a lot better than last .plus there was a lot of speed in the race....he is worth a shot.....Verrazano he has me thinking ...I asked mike the same question..i think he is sharp, but I don't think thoses races are like this one...and its 1 1/4 I like will take charge....
Thanks for the input. Will be using Mentor in my Pick 6 & Pick 4. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Saratoga picks
race 1 1 9 3 4
race 2 2 10 7 6
race 3 2 5 6 7 10
race 4 2 11 7*
race 5 2* 10 1
race 6 8 7 6 5 1
race 7 6 4 3 5
race 8 7* 10 9 6 5
race 9 5 4 9
race 10 4 5 2
race 11 *7 1 10 2
race 12 5 8 9 3
race 13 *5 6 7
race 14 4 1 14
What do the stars mean? Do you box these? Or just leave it in that exact order?