Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Mth R11

#7 Carve

Won first out around 2 turns @ OP.Followed up with an allowance win with a substantially improved beyer. Had to break from the rail in the rebel and arkansas derby(just missed 2nd).. Wide post and off slow at CD off a 2 month layoff in the G3 matt Winn. Think this is a good spot and price will be right

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
BHP R9

#8 R9 sunny cat

great pedigree to get this done first try.. Realize won't be great price though
I am rooting for you always JBEX but I hate betting on firsters at a short price.

I mean, the horse in your avatar got beat 1st time out and he was the best male of all time.

Firster's at a price, chancy but I get it.

I do hope you win and no criticism from me but do be careful.

Good luck and I LOVE the avatar ! Great Pic ! Look at his ears and eyes. He's just getting warmed up ! WOW !

Understand where you're coming from in regards to taking short prices on firsters str. Thought the information in the "closer look" in the drf was outstanding related to the chances of the horse running well first out. Whether that justifies playing the horse at 5/2 is another question altogether. Enjoy browsing through your thread. Very informative would be a huge understatement as to the knowledge presented in there and you do a great job with it.

The picture of Secreteriat coming home in the Belmont Stakes is actually a zoom in of a bigger photo. I think the close up is actually a little more interesting than the whole but here's a link to that picture

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/secre...220103818.html