Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
Mike, when time permits ... I was hoping MyLute would pass the Preakness and run the Belmont. Your thoughts appreciated.
Mylute seems like a hanger imo.He runs better than anyone until he reaches the last horse then he idles .Watch the LA Derby when he was full of run ready to fly by Revolutionary but just stopped and ran with him instead of past him.Maybe he would be better off making a middle move and grabbing the lead before turning for home rather than making a closing move in the stretch.

Mike you had a very good day in team contest and had to carry us lol also glad you get to try for win on real money with the roi challenge next week cause I think you need to be in for BC. I only played a few and did not connect with anything on to another day. I capped as if track would be cuppy and the closers would come in lol in reality it was just the opposite lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
Mike you had a very good day in team contest and had to carry us lol also glad you get to try for win on real money with the roi challenge next week cause I think you need to be in for BC. I only played a few and did not connect with anything on to another day. I capped as if track would be cuppy and the closers would come in lol in reality it was just the opposite lol.
thx ..yeah I did pretty good...would have been phenomenal if Orb could have passed fkin oxbow.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Incognito has been asking for more distance every one of his races except the last which was an extremely speed favoring track.He may not be ready to break through yet but I don't think he has even started to show his true ability.
This one is going to be good.Fourth in the Belmont without lasix, thinking he is going to terrorize the older division next year

Sunday

Monmouth
Race 6(John McSorley Stakes)
3-Artest 10-1 should get a good pace to close into and Varsity may be vulnerable first start back from Dubai.
Race 10(GII Monmouth)
3-Boisterous 5-2 looks tough in here as the only form that is on his level is 10-Two Notch Road 12-1 in 2010.That one is 2nd off the 2010 layoff so who knows what went wrong or if he is still any good but his first race back was good enough.The other two for me are 4-Wrote 4-1 who won the 2011 BC Juvy Turf and 8-Tune Me In 6-1 who has 14 starts on Monmouths turf with 5 wins 5 seconds and 3 thirds.

Churchill Downs
Race 5
12-Neidermeyer 20-1 might be worth a look .Trainer is good with horses making their first route try and also very good at 2nd career race.This one was closing fast in a 5f turf sprint now stretches out to a mile.
Race 8
7-El Jefe Grande 10-1 is the overlay at his ML and would be the w/p bet but Mike Maker is crazy good in these spots so expecting 5-Kiss Of Thunder 3-1 to be a worthy favorite.The other one is 3-Cone Of Light 10-1 who has wanted more ground in both career starts ,the question is turf.
Race 10
5-Pegasus Star 20-1 and 7-Delta Golf Alpha 10-1 aren't getting the respect they deserve on the ML.They both did all the dirty work on a hot pace last out and the favorite in this race 1-Layton Register picked up the pieces.Will try to beat that one with the 5 ,7 and 4-Leadem In Ken 6-1 who gets the first turf,blinkers on makeover and B Mott's 6-The Man Himself 6-1 who is better than his first start where he got bumped and caught a wet turf course.

Woodbine
Race 5(Alywow Stakes)
6-Leigh Court 15-1 looks good cutting back and might be the only speed
Race 7(Plate Trial)
10-Kaigun 12-1 is very live if Casse keeps him in the race.Looks like he is going to scratch either him or Dynamic Sky.If Kaigun scratches then Jagger M 8-1 or 4-Midnight Aria 12-1 are the value.
Race 8(Woodbine Oaks)
8-Smartyfly 6-1 is the value
Race 9
2-Big Brown Brookski 4-1 is the obvious one
1A-Shirley Street 12-1 is the overlay at the ML if drawing in from AE list