Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Two exactas finish first and 3rd and and Win bets finish 2nd and 3rd.Only thing I hit was a $32 exacta
This is why I like/respect you. Having been there, the only way you survive the gambling life is to be brutally honest and self reflective, and that you are. BOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
This is why I like/respect you. Having been there, the only way you survive the gambling life is to be brutally honest and self reflective, and that you are. BOL!
THX for the kind words.I think that it takes a while but eventually you learn how to lose while still remaining confident.Just about everyone is going to lose most of the time with the exception of the bridge jumpers that have to hit 90% to be profitable.Its why I get a little irritated when someone shows up pretending to always come out on top.They don't realize it but in doing so they are exposing themselves to be the opposite of what they are trying to portray.

anyone watch the replay of freeky deelites, he is a solid follow up ,the rider just didn't know where to go, im not hammering the jockey because they all have very big b_____ just to ride, but he should of gone out ,instead he just ran up the horses butts
Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Als chocalta city in race 1 evd

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
anyone watch the replay of freeky deelites, he is a solid follow up ,the rider just didn't know where to go, im not hammering the jockey because they all have very big b_____ just to ride, but he should of gone out ,instead he just ran up the horses butts

Ill put him in stable mail now