Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

BHP R9 #11 Caveman Keno

4yo I think well meant here (If this were a 3yo different opinion). Baffert MSW/MCL 44% and 13/33 with Garcia and also 44% MCL overall. Debut race winner ran around 90 Beyer. Nothing close in here

I know the horse likes he is going to be 50-1 .....but race 9 Hollywood #10 on holy ground......thoughts......it just interests me that the 7 in the 7th race ran a solid second .and he is coming out of that race//////
Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
BHP R9 #11 Caveman Keno

4yo I think well meant here (If this were a 3yo different opinion). Baffert MSW/MCL 44% and 13/33 with Garcia and also 44% MCL overall. Debut race winner ran around 90 Beyer. Nothing close in here

On Holy Ground
Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
I know the horse likes he is going to be 50-1 .....but race 9 Hollywood #10 on holy ground......thoughts......it just interests me that the 7 in the 7th race ran a solid second .and he is coming out of that race//////

Re phrase the 7 in the 7th race ean a solid second today at hollywood his last race a horse sumerian won it, now we have race 9 the 10 horse is also coming out of that sumerian race...........its just a pattern i like.......you think he has a shot ...he will be like 50-1 ...shuld be ? Hollywood race 9 #10 on holy ground
Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
on holy ground

Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
BHP R9 #11 Caveman Keno

Think its a good time to play against Baffert every chance you get until he gets back to normal.Ever since the rat poison/horses dropping dead incidents his barn has been off.My guess would be that he might be over compensating.