Login Search

Post best bet or follow ups of the day

Last Post

IN MINT CONDITION is entered on 03/09/13 at Meadowlands if stays flat should handle

FOREST VIC A is entered on 03/09/13 at Yonkers Raceway will win here
Acclaim is entered today at GULFSTREAM PARK. race 3 post 1
Tru Greek is entered to run on March 9, 2013, at LAUREL PARK. race 10 post 4

He's Spectacular is entered to run on March 9, 2013, at GULFSTREAM PARK. race 6 post 7
Noble Tune is entered to run on March 9, 2013, at TAMPA BAY DOWNS. race 5 post 4
Goldencents is entered to run on March 9, 2013, at SANTA ANITA PARK race 7 post 3

Lollibon is entered to run on March 9, 2013, at FAIR GROUNDS. race 3 post 9
She's Got Swag is entered on March 9, 2013 at OAKLAWN PARK race 5 post 5

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
Closed hatches check him out
I'm sure you saw she scratched out of the stake at Tampa today to run in a 75k optional claimer tomorrow at GP.Will be a better price than she would have been in the stake at 5-1 ml.The 1A looks tough but Closed Hatches can definitely improve a lot off only 1 race.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
WOW, Tiz A Minister (from the moon) to just miss.
Yeah that was a good race.I have to think Flashback ran the best race but Ghost and Tiz A Minister look like they would love 1 1/4.

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
bgbooth how is derby wars doing with you........like any horses today......a big day
Sorry didn't see this until just now....did OK today.

I have really been sticking to playing in the h2h, the bigger tourneys is a different game...its about taking shots and hitting 2-3 of them....thats not my game.

Been doing really well in the H2H matchups though.

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
the bigger tourneys is a different game...its about taking shots and hitting 2-3 of them....thats not my game.
Disagree with this.You're not going to be profitable taking shots because just about always there are going to be several people who hit the same horses plus some lower odds horses.Its usually a mix of 1 or 2 long shots then a few mid range horses and some logical ones.The player pool is tough especially on weekends with $2-$5 being the avg winning margin so you really have to walk a fine line when it comes to declaring a favorite vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post

Looking now but if anyone wants a challenge, the late Pick 4 at Aqueduct figures to pay a lot being it is wide open .
Still looks pretty open but the these main 2 price horses I thought had an outside shot scratched.

R6--(4)Maxana----Had a 1 for a billion jock and was likely to progress enough to be competitive at a huge price
R9--(5)Ganador----Dirty form but good races compete was likely over 10-1

Quote Originally Posted by daoilman View Post
The late pick 4 at Aqueduct, the .50 cent variety.

4,5,8/1,2,4/4,5,6,7/1,3,4,7,10

180 Bets, total cost 90.00$

Good Luck ...I liked the 4 in the 1st leg too but scratched

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT MIKE ....A CHALLENGE IN THE LATE PICK 4 AT THE BIG a AM I MISSING SOMETHING......
Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
Looking now but if anyone wants a challenge, the late Pick 4 at Aqueduct figures to pay a lot being it is wide open .